Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skudmunky

Reaction score
Sounds like you need to mosh more :p

Silver Spring was amazing, Lune sing-along gets me every time :) Interestingly, I've now seen both Periphery and TesseracT as an instrumental 3 piece. Crowd was able to carry the lyrics for both.

bracky

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I was towards the back all evening. The friend I was with is 65 years old and not quite up to moshing. I was the freezing long haired dude in the back with a slayer hoodie on. :D

I'm pretty sure my friend was the oldest person there. He was quite proud. lol

brector

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my friend was the oldest person there. He was quite proud. lol

This isn't too hard to accomplish. I have been the oldest guy at all of their shows that I have been to, and I am 43 lol

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
This isn't too hard to accomplish. I have been the oldest guy at all of their shows that I have been to, and I am 43 lol

There are people over 35 that go to metal gigs other than Metallica or Slayer!?

buck fever

Reaction score
I really want to like this, but the production just feels way too contrived and artificial. I just don’t get any feeling from them.

Kobalt

Reaction score
Now back to writing music in a bedroom!
Watched the Alternative Press interview with Jake and Mark, last night. They were heavily praising that process you guys now have of squatting your apartment to write music together. Hopefully this brings another great record! :hbang:

austinjhnsn

Reaction score
With all things going on, I love this band for continuing to do what they love, even if its as a three piece every once in a while. I only hope for the best in all of this.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
This is super shitty, but if things were so amicable behind closed doors and apologetic, then why did things turn out this way? I feel for Yvette, but if any of this is true and forcing him to expose himself in a djent facebook group is her idea of how to handle this then I'm not sure what she expects. Incels froth at the mouth for opportunities to bash women, throwing an affair out in the wind like that trying to reduce the flame is going to accomplish the opposite. Hope they can both move on from this at some point and learn how to handle themselves as "public figures".

zHLGuYs.png

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
This is super shitty, but if things were so amicable behind closed doors and apologetic, then why did things turn out this way? I feel for Yvette, but if any of this is true and forcing him to expose himself in a djent facebook group is her idea of how to handle this then I'm not sure what she expects. Incels froth at the mouth for opportunities to bash women, throwing an affair out in the wind like that trying to reduce the flame is going to accomplish the opposite. Hope they can both move on from this at some point and learn how to handle themselves as "public figures".

View attachment 77657

That is the most two faced "apology" I've read.

Latest posts