Periphery tone for PF2. Please critique.

• Thread starter syxx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

syxx

Reaction score
Here is my Periphery tone for Pod Farm 2. I've been working on it a bit this week to do some playalongs while I wait for a new hard drive for my recording rig. I kinda started with the old Bulb tone and added the Criminal amp to it for that more raw sound. I only had some logitech 2.1 speakers and a set of headphones so I'm not sure how its going to sound through proper monitors. Try it out if you can, and tell me what I can do to make it better. I think it sounds pretty close for that Djenty crunch from thier album. But, if you want to do the leads or tapping i suggest you add some gain to the amps as I think I only have them a 10-11 o'clock.

I made it with an RG7321 with D-Sonic/Air Norton Pickups.

Also I didn't know what forum to put this on because I don't post here much. If I should have put it somewhere else, please advise. Thanks!

Attachments

• !SF - Periphery Crunch.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 47

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
I'm at the college and can't download this on my laptop, so can you make a short clip demonstrating it and put it up on Soundclick for me? Pwease?

Also, is POD Farm 2 a free update if you already have POD Farm?

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
I'm at the college and can't download this on my laptop, so can you make a short clip demonstrating it and put it up on Soundclick for me? Pwease?

Dylan, if you bought your Pod NEW before like, i bel8ieve december, you can get it for free with line 6 monkey.

to the OP:

I'll go home and test it with my new 8 string when i get home.

syxx

Reaction score

I'll get Kristal or something on this pc when I get some spare time later and try to get you a clip.

I think there is a date range that you have to have bought it in that you can upgrade for free. I bought my UX8 well over a year ago so I had to get the 49.00 upgrade. Since I already had all of the addon packs, it was a good deal for me. So far being able to use multiple cabs and pretty much having no restrictions on effects make it 100% better than original PF. Still wish I had an Axe-fx though... who doesn't i guess.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Dylan, if you bought your Pod NEW before like, i bel8ieve december, you can get it for free with line 6 monkey.

to the OP:

I'll go home and test it with my new 8 string when i get home.

I bought my POD new, but that was in June.