Pimped out my Peavy

• Thread starter Milpitas Monster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Milpitas Monster

Reaction score
The amp is my first one from back in the day, a Peavy Rage. She has been gathering dust in various closets for over 20 years. Well to be honest, those really were the right places for this amp. Just like my first guitar, I will never sell, loan, or give this amp away.

I have a Kemper incoming so my whole signal chain is being re-evaluated. So, combing through my rig vault, I found a "Resurrect Amp" scroll!! Great! I'm 36th level so I am ready.

Here is the result...
photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

I Frankensteined my Dual channel Zim overdrive and CC delay to her and now my tone has taken a quantum leap for the better! The Rage has a decent clean and takes pedals very very well. My new 4 channel amp!

oops
photo-7.jpg

Obligatory butt shot
photo-5.jpg

My new living room rig!!
photo-6.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Milpitas Monster

Reaction score
Haha Judy was excited. I was about to buy one of those carbon copy's, what do you think of em?

The CC hits many spots for me. First of all it sounds really good especially for slapback sounds. It behaves well with other pedals. Very simple operation and not badly priced. In that price range, I would reccomend either the CC or the Flashback. Two very different delays for sure.