Tremol-no User
Contributor
Reaction score
:woot: I just got back from Guitar Center. I ordered;
  1. Two Dimarzio 500k Push Pull pots
  2. A Dimarzio Evolution 7 bridge pickup, in black
  3. A Dimarzio Air Norton 7 pickup, in black
  4. One Dimarzio 3-way switch

Total cost was USD$207.74(including $8 shipping); paid with $177 worth of giftcards and $30 of debit. :wallbash:

Kinda a shitty deal, but I wasn't going to spend the GC giftcards any other way. :shrug:

:woot: I can't wait for it to arrive at my house! :woot:

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
Picstory when they come in or it didn't happen.

:D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
Leon's Wiring?

If so, I'll be doing the same to my Rg when I get home from work.
:D

g3rmanium

NullPointerException
Reaction score
Can't really remember but I think I have an Air Norton in my 2027XVV at the moment. Sounds good.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
what the fuck outrageous prices are those. i dont suppose you thought to ask for pricematching did you?

arnoroth661

Tremol-no User
Contributor
Reaction score
what the fuck outrageous prices are those. i dont suppose you thought to ask for pricematching did you?

I wasn't going to spend the GC gift cards any other way, my friend. :shrug: It's not like I had more than $40 of my own money to spend on it anyway. :rant:

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
lol thats not bad. did you do it online? if you go into the shop you could've got it pricematched is what i was saying, and still had gift cards left over. im getting a new Push Pull pot, a pair of evos, a switch, 2 minni toggles, and a new jack, and im only paying 150 for it (all dimarzio stuff). :shrug: im not trying to give you a hard time, just keep that in mind for future purposes, you can save yourself a lot of scrill.
congrats on the purchase though, and nice pickup choice :yesway:

arnoroth661

Tremol-no User
Contributor
Reaction score
lol thats not bad. did you do it online? if you go into the shop you could've got it pricematched is what i was saying, and still had gift cards left over. im getting a new Push Pull pot, a pair of evos, a switch, 2 minni toggles, and a new jack, and im only paying 150 for it (all dimarzio stuff). :shrug: im not trying to give you a hard time, just keep that in mind for future purposes, you can save yourself a lot of scrill.
congrats on the purchase though, and nice pickup choice :yesway:

WTF. I did go in shop. Thanks, buddy! :noplease: :noplease: :noplease: :mad: :mad: :mad: :wallbash:

Latest posts