PLEASE tell me this kid is for real

• Thread starter frank falbo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I heard it as 3 and a half years IN a few months.
I think this kid is serious. And I think it's seriously funny. Also, I've been playing guitar for 25 years in a few months and I couldn't tell you dick for shit about the engineering of pickups, particularly the space age Fish Mans. So I know what I'm talking about.
Ultimately tho, do you even earbud, bro?

My 7 year old keeps busting my balls, because he overheard me tell my wife I'll have been playing guitar for 30 years in 2018... and I'm just now learning voice leading, comping, etc. I never knew how little I knew lol. So... here's to the next 30 years, and a few months. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
whammy%20says_zpspaoexjkj.jpg

Reaction score
lol.. "I'm wammy and I just got from a baseball game"... 3 videos in a row (to my count) about guitars with the same intro: baseball... wtf does it has to do with the rest?

... and I just contributed to the kid's youtube views score...:wallbash: :scream: :scream2: stupid me...

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
lol.. "I'm wammy and I just got from a baseball game"... 3 videos in a row (to my count) about guitars with the same intro: baseball... wtf does it has to do with the rest?

... and I just contributed to the kid's youtube views score...:wallbash: :scream: :scream2: stupid me...

I don't know... but I'm a Whammer... subscribed.