Plini - New EP Featuring Marco Minnemann on Drums

• Thread starter AlexKhan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlexKhan

Reaction score
Plini, the 22-year-old wunderkind composer/guitarist from Sydney, Australia, has just announced a new EP that features Marco Minnemann on drums. Pre-sale has started and it will be released on March 11. As the label manager of the Aristocrats' Boing Music LLC label, I was able to hook up Marco with Plini while Marco was down in Sydney during a Joe Satriani tour. Marco dug what Plini was doing and it seems this is just the beginning of what promises to be a very fruitful working relationship in the future. Here is the short video trailer for the EP that is titled 'The End of Everything'.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bigswifty

Reaction score
I love the hell out of Plini and his music.
It makes me happy to see him having so much success with his art. :)

DXL

Reaction score
This EP sounds like it might end up being my favorite so far. More exciting though is that this is the conclusion to the EP trilogy, which means we should be expecting an full length album coming next :D

prh

Plini
Reaction score
thanks for sharing :wavey:

This EP sounds like it might end up being my favorite so far. More exciting though is that this is the conclusion to the EP trilogy, which means we should be expecting an full length album coming next :D

yes & yes! i think the material on this one is the strongest, in part thanks to it having real humans on virtually all the instruments; and touring and a full length are my two main short term goals now :)

Darren James

Reaction score
I've preordered my copy and look Forward to the release. I've been a huge fan since the first youtube videos I saw and admire the skill and song writing capabilities. Congrats on your achievements, I think you have a bright future to look forward too.