Pop music is on fire right now

• Thread starter creepymcpeepers
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Bro I’m trying to tune my bass up to standard and learn some Miley Cyrus flowers… probably gonna buy this used Korean ltd just to learn some of the top ten pop and rap songs right now on bass…. Any body else been rockin out to some Miley Cyrus I being totally for real right now… the bass lines are fire we need more bass in music… guitar players always want the bass in the background and talk about muddy mixes but dude I want stuff more bassed out… I’m not a good bassist really and just decent guitar player but I want more bass in the monitor

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Well the ltd
Bro I’m trying to tune my bass up to standard and learn some Miley Cyrus flowers… probably gonna buy this used Korean ltd just to learn some of the top ten pop and rap songs right now on bass…. Any body else been rockin out to some Miley Cyrus I being totally for real right now… the bass lines are fire we need more bass in music… guitar players always want the bass in the background and talk about muddy mixes but dude I want stuff more bassed out… I’m not a good bassist really and just decent guitar player but I want more bass in the monitor
will be to put in drop b but the p bass is going back to standard soon but I keep my p bass in drop b to make riffs with my drop b guitar… the parallax needs tranpose

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Screamingdaisy

Reaction score
A number of years back I did an R&B/Neo-Soul thing for a bit. Some of the basslines were crazy. Not the kind of stuff I'd listen too every day, but I learned a lot.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
A number of years back I did an R&B/Neo-Soul thing for a bit. Some of the basslines were crazy. Not the kind of stuff I'd listen too every day, but I learned a lot.

Yea dude I watch some of that r and b bass stuff from some YouTube people and it always makes me envy them… I step out of my circle playing some gospel stuff at this church and all these / chords and so much space in the music is wierd for me…. I’m use to playing every second but it’s kool cause they always give me a little solo part and tell me what key the song is in and it’s been helping me learn the scales in different patterns and stuff but I’m no where as near as good as the other musicians there… man this glass animals song heat wave… I was in a really bad depression and I listened to it non stop and now my life is getting better and I’m back to work and we listen to this glass animals on the radio every day it’s almost like the music led me to where life would get better…

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
And Taylor swift anti hero… it’s like these pop songs are hitting me in a wierd way…. Like kind of like when you hear some of those songs from rock band 3 and it takes you right back to that moment… nostalgia effects me really bad… I think im
In tune to a different dimension or soemthing and know one else is and they are just walking existing in a single dimension and then things are pulling me into a different dimension I can’t explain it but its wierd

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
ya bro, my friend recruited me to play in her Goth Miley band a couple years ago. here's a vid of wrecking ball. good times. we also did mother's daughter, unholy, and a couple others I can't remember offhand. lots and lots of fun, would do again.

edit: also it was on halloween, "Goth Miley Raises the Dead." Goth Miley came on at exactly midnight, I was playing dark ambient drone right up until then and we had a whole procession of dead flower girls with candles to start it off, it was fuckin lit. the woman who sang is a true force of nature.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
ya bro, my friend recruited me to play in her Goth Miley band a couple years ago. here's a vid of wrecking ball. good times. we also did mother's daughter, unholy, and a couple others I can't remember offhand. lots and lots of fun, would do again.

edit: also it was on halloween, "Goth Miley Raises the Dead." Goth Miley came on at exactly midnight, I was playing dark ambient drone right up until then and we had a whole procession of dead flower girls with candles to start it off, it was fuckin lit. the woman who sang is a true force of nature.

Dude that is sick!!! Dude you should have done midnight sky that song jams I wonder who is writing her songs.. man I can’t wait to get this ltd bass though cause see I have this song I’m making In Drop b but I Wana restring my p
Bass and put it back in standard to play some pop songs and get the ltd to use for drop
Tunings I just a week away from pay so… I think I’m just gonna jump the gun and put three hundred bucks on that bass and come back and pay the rest off little by little but wat by me just buy it 🤭 yea dude that ltd bass is perfect for playing stuff like lamb of god and slipknot… it just didn’t feel right on the p bass.. the tones sounded kool on p bass but it just didn’t feel like a metal bass to ke, however I see lots of people
Play metal on fender basses though but I want that ltd I was jamming it yesterday

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Dude that is sick!!! Dude you should have done midnight sky that song jams I wonder who is writing her songs.. man I can’t wait to get this ltd bass though cause see I have this song I’m making In Drop b but I Wana restring my p
Bass and put it back in standard to play some pop songs and get the ltd to use for drop
Tunings I just a week away from pay so… I think I’m just gonna jump the gun and put three hundred bucks on that bass and come back and pay the rest off little by little but wat by me just buy it 🤭 yea dude that ltd bass is perfect for playing stuff like lamb of god and slipknot… it just didn’t feel right on the p bass.. the tones sounded kool on p bass but it just didn’t feel like a metal bass to ke, however I see lots of people
Play metal on fender basses though but I want that ltd I was jamming it yesterday

I haven't heard midnight sky but I'll check it out now. Will def keep in mind if/when we do it again, she's always talking about Goth Miley 2 so we'll see.

I just play pop song son my baritone and transpose, have you tried that? Really good brain exercise if you're up to it. Working with that singer we did a lot of changing keys for one or both of our convenience, also.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I haven't heard midnight sky but I'll check it out now. Will def keep in mind if/when we do it again, she's always talking about Goth Miley 2 so we'll see.

I just play pop song son my baritone and transpose, have you tried that? Really good brain exercise if you're up to it. Working with that singer we did a lot of changing keys for one or both of our convenience, also.
I used to do it a lot when I only had one guitar and it was tuned in drop
B to play mudvayne but I wanted to learn seethed songs so I would figure out ways to play them in different positions and find the wierd notes that wouldn’t be in the same place cause of sharks and flats…. Well dude look for a live version of midnight sky it came out in 2020 and they did a live version of it before it was released and the live version is way better.. bro I would do some goth Miley 2 I swear to god.. I like pop music especially if it’s got some unhinged Britney Spears/Miley cyrus/ you know kind of wierd deranged dtug induced pop stars I love that stuff, I though lady Gaga personality was kool
But didn’t like her songs that weren’t hits but I did like there hits.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Like the type of musicians that the media is ussually talking shit and Twitter hates I ussually
Love them… I still love manson to

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Dude have you seen the Melanie martinez video for tag, your it

Here is a link to it it’s sick dude I would be in a band with a wierd chick like this…. I like wierd stuff