CykkVii

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Positive Grid BIAS Rack Pre-Amp
Modifications (if any): non
Accessories: Original packaging
Location (City,State or City,Country): Haarlem, the netherlands
International OK? : no, EUROPE only
Contact Info (No Phone #s) add me on FB to discuss: Joel Franciscus Kleijngeld
References: mostly on FB and a few here.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 800 EUR
Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Uz9rk

Unfortunately I will have to shift some gear because of a new hobby so this pretty amazing rack amp is up for sale!

I was pleasantly surprised by the versatility of this rack unit, the usual "it doesnt feel like a real amp" wasn't really there for me, you don't necessarily require a rack power amp for it, can also just use the FX loop of your amp like I did.

I have used it with my ENGL Invader FX loop and was amazed. The infinite tweakability lets you have whatever tone you desire.

You can load presets onto the amp through BIAS FX on any apple device or connect a USB cable to your laptop and use the BIAS FX desktop program, for free. However if you wish to use the tone cloud and use Mark Holcombs haunted shores patch then you'll have to purchase the program.

Payment through Paypal, fees and shipment costs are on you, I will arrange it. The original box is still with it but I will ship it safely with another box around it.

I am interested in cash or trades, or both.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts