(possible) rg7620 refinish

ibanezRG1527

Banned
Reaction score
ill soon be getting an rg7620bk and because black is boring, i want to refin. will possible be going from

THIS:

hahaha-7.jpg

TO THIS:

hahaha-8.jpg

what do you think? any better options? only other one i have is if it has a nice wood grain, i might be doing this

hahaha-3.jpg

any other ideas? let me know! i dont have the guitar yet so i have lots of time to take advise

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Is that natural finish a scratched to all holy hell top? Cause if so, I actually kinda dig it. I would o that if it doesn't have a nice wood grain, would give it a pretty cool Dark Ages relic kinda look. This gives me ideas...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

apadua

Reaction score
i

what do you think? any better options? only other one i have is if it has a nice wood grain, i might be doing this

hahaha-3.jpg

any other ideas? let me know! i dont have the guitar yet so i have lots of time to take advise

I lucked out.. the Grain on my RG7620 was actually pretty nice..

10.JPG

11.JPG

Here is it stained...

25.JPG

26.JPG

ibanezRG1527

Banned
Reaction score
ive seen that thread apadua (im a jemsite user, IBZRG1527prestige). both actually and stained purple would be amazing but im looking for something that pops but is still metal as fuck. as for the rg7ct finish, i like it but being a member of jemsite, ive seen about a billion of those and im burnt out on them. same with swirls and rg550dy's. but you did one hell of a job on it

still no guitar so PLEASE, MORE IDEAS!!!!!