Post pics of your KXK sii-7 PLEASE!

• Thread starter iondestroyer1527
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cddragon

Pastor Of Muppets
Reaction score
This thread is made of PURE WIN! I've never thought that a KxK would have gotten my attention... But after seeing guitars in this thread, my view has changed dramatically. I envy you KxK owners! :noplease:

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
IMG_0097.jpg

crappy pic, but all I got right now

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
I find it weird that our guitars are from the same run and yours has a serial number and mine doesn't :shrug:

Yeah, I know. I really think mine is the only one I've seen with it. All the more reason that I wish I knew what it meant for sure.

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
That bubinga is gorgeous. I just sent Rob an email requesting a status report on mine.

Reaction score
dude on that note i am def. so stoked for mine but it sucks so bad to have to wait haha. i've never ordered a custom before and the patience that it takes is not in me haha. i just day dream about what it's going to look like everyday. but the pictures are sick guys keep em' comin!!!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hehe take a deep breath and relax, you've got a bit of a wait yet :D

(and it is hard to be patient, but bugging Rob doesn't speed anything up... and this is coming from someone that has one KxK completed and 3 in the works)

ryzorzen

shake and bake!
Reaction score
man the finishes on all these guitars are wicked, do they play as good as they look ?

that bubinga is ridiculous! my drummer has been raving about that wood for drum shells, can't imagine how gnarly it'd perform as a guitar body.

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
I've been good so far, no pestering from me lol. Still can't wait to see some tasty progress pics of the run, looking at the progress pics is always great, I can imagine it can only be much better for the future owners of them. Can't wait to see some pics of my own baby! :hbang: