Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
No, they were big pics. Now they're links. ;)

Jason, don't ever do that again, ok? Editing posts is too much like work, and not enough like slacking off while at work. :fawk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
V250bed.jpg

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
No, they were big pics. Now they're links. ;)

Jason, don't ever do that again, ok? Editing posts is too much like work, and not enough like slacking off while at work. :fawk:

I would have resized them if i knew how..:lol:

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
In the mean time, here's one of my only sixes:

0.jpg

1.jpg

1992 Ibanez 442 Radius in Cherry Sunburst.
Darren, if you ever find yourself in a position where you have to sell that beautiful guitar, please get a hold of me first! :yesway: :)

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
I love the Singlecut SE. If i get another 6, that and the SE Standard (in matte vintage mahogany) are on my list.

In the mean time, here's one of my only sixes:

0.jpg

1.jpg

1992 Ibanez 442 Radius in Cherry Sunburst.
Omfg Sex.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I waited to snag that one for a LONG time. In fact, i got TWO 442Rs within a week or two of each other. The other one was red, and after getting this one, i sold the other.

A couple more pics: http://darrenwilson.com/guitars/Ibanez_442RCS/

It's the only guitar i've ever had that has a maple fretboard, and i believe the only alder body i've owned until i got my Strat VII. It's such a unique guitar (i hesitate to use the word "rare") that i'm extremely hesitant to part with it, for fear that i may not be able to find another very easily. But they do pop up on eBay from time to time. Not necessarily as clean as this one, though.

In fact, most of my guitars fall into that, "If this were lost/stolen/broken, i'd have a hard time replacing it" category, with the exception of perhaps my JP7. None of them are really expensive or collector's guitars, just unusual and unique enough in some way that they're not very common.

God Hand Apostle

Tin Foil Central
Reaction score
Noodles and kmanick make me want a USA soloist.

Specifically, SL2H in trans-green or trans-blue. :yum: The SL1 in amber-burst aint too ugly either though.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
I AM PAUL STANLEY!!!!

Paul_Stanley_01s.jpg

Ok, here we go. Sorry for the shitty pic quality, but these were phone camera-pictures.

First off:

My baby, my Washburn PS500. Plays great, and sounds awesome. But most importantly, it looks so fucking cool. Currently in Eb, with 11-54 Ernie Balls

batman1.jpg

batman3.jpg

batman2.jpg

Ol' faithful, my first guitar. This axe has been to hell and back, and never complained. Plays and sounds really, really well, even though it "shouldn't".
Currently i C, with 13-60 GHS Boomers.

trofast1.jpg

GTI BITCHES!!!
trofast2.jpg

Up next, is one of the best scores I've ever made. This thing in total, cost me about a 100 dollars, incl. new switch and input jack. It's an old-ass Aria SG-copy. Playability is kind of at bitch, due to the really tiny frets, but the sound and vibe of this thing is just freaking awesome. A real rock'n'roller methinks, with battered looks and all.

DerAlte1.jpg

Strung up with a set of .11's i half step down, with a low Bb, which is a 60. Great tuning for some sludgy-as-fuck riffs. Heavy.

deralte2.jpg

deralte3.jpg

deralte4.jpg

Bigsby don't work, but it looks cool :p

deralte5.jpg

Metal-as-fuck Guitar strap :metal:

And now, on the guitar that's getting swapped for a Laney head:
An old ESP M1, which I know nothing about, other than the fact that it plays and sounds extremely nice. It's not much of a looker though, apart from the awesomely 80's banana headtock.

esp3.jpg

esp2.jpg

Not an OFR, but still really good. Takes all kinds of abuse and stays in tune perfectly.
esp1.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

esp4.jpg

T-no'ed of course. Kevan should be knighted for this invention.

That's it, dudes :p
I also have a Godin SD, which is fugly. You don't wan't to see that.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Eww ryan, you have a Super Ghey guitar? man, that sucks...those are horrid. :lol:

Loomer, that ESP is sick \m/

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
^ yet you jam a Viper style.. :scratch:
lol I think SGs are terrible guitars that look cool, the Viper fixes everything wrong with the SG imo. The missing 2 frets, the fact that the neck snaps off, the horrid neck-dive, the fact that the neck is thicker than the body, etc. :lol:

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
current fad for SGs: emo
current fad for Vipers: METALLLLLL \m/

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Current fad for me: MEAT!!

I'm gonna eat THREE steaks for dinner.