Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow… this things plugged into one of these Marshall must sound so good !
May I ask what pickups are in there (the singles looks like SD Quarter Pound) and what is guitare made from?

Body is from KnE and is 2 piece alder. Neck is from Musikraft with SS frets. Pickups are an Arcane Mr Scary set. Now that I've got the wiring and setup sorted it's awesome (when MJT sent it the bridge pickup was partially shorting out and sounded terrible and they didn't intonate the floyd)

The amps are both a lot of fun. They're both 1959HWs from this year, one is modified to EVH spec and the other is modded with a Cameron'ish Jose mod.

manu80

Reaction score
Some few tweaks this morning , so here's a pic. Removed the EMG81 that will go in the RBM10.
Put a charvel J90 I bought for...35 euros J90 instead !!!!. Replaced strings and the arm coupling which was cracked on the floyd rose (original, weird, 1st time I see that....) and a good polishing !
was wondering about having it refined in metallic purple....mmmm will see....
IMG_2164.JPG

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
In the spirit of this post over in the pics of your sevens thread, Merry Axemas!
Cristmas-Guitars.png

dr_game0ver

Reaction score
Some few tweaks this morning , so here's a pic. Removed the EMG81 that will go in the RBM10.
Put a charvel J90 I bought for...35 euros J90 instead !!!!. Replaced strings and the arm coupling which was cracked on the floyd rose (original, weird, 1st time I see that....) and a good polishing !
was wondering about having it refined in metallic purple....mmmm will see....
Replacing a 81 by a J90 is exactly what i did to my LTD MV200.
Must be a French thing.

KentBrockman

Bite back with Kent Brockman!
Reaction score
Bought this 1999 RG3120 almost three years ago and it had looked like the previous owner committed sacrilege by replacing the powder cosmo hardware with cosmo black. The hardware was in a ratty condition when it got to me and I ordered a full set of replacement hardware in the vastly superior powder cosmo finish (which I found to be more durable). It’s taken me years to spare some time to actually replace the hardware, but I managed to do finally do it!

I also polished the frets and applied six or seven rounds of conditioning to the fretboard because the previous owner let it dry out.

IMG_0533.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

BabUShka

Reaction score
This is the first guitar that I bought with my own earned money. Still love it. Its sounds massive and the quality is way above the price tag. Had different pickups in it to begin with, but landed on Seymour Duncan SH1/SH5 combo.

20231226_235734.jpg

Marked Man

Reaction score
Fender Tele with 920D treatment:

EMG Tele .jpg

EMG TX System (now, was T System in pic)
Babicz Tele Bridge
Hipshot Locking Tuners

Will probably eventually add an EMG SPC midboost just for kicks.

The pickups do very well with a loud, clear boost and stay twangy no matter how much. I don't use this Tele for the traditional role, although you easily could. Loud, drunken, brazen riffage along the lines of MC5 or even GRIP, Inc., which is far more precise, but still twangy (which is the entire point of using a Tele IMO).

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
This is the first guitar that I bought with my own earned money. Still love it. Its sounds massive and the quality is way above the price tag. Had different pickups in it to begin with, but landed on Seymour Duncan SH1/SH5 combo.

View attachment 135388

I'm pretty damn close to ordering one of these myself as just a chug machine, just need to hit the local shop and check out if the neck is as chonky as I remember or if it's manageable.