Post your 360 gamer tags

• Thread starter Digital Black
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
My gamertag: EvilIncorporatd

Just bought my 360 last week and I'm using the 1 month-free gold membership. I'll buy a one year gold membership before my current one runs out.

Only have 2 online games on the 360 right now and I haven't gotten around to playing either of them yet, but I'll be getting quite a few more in the future.

Feel free to add me. :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Apex1rg7x

Agent of Chaos
Reaction score
Gamertag: apexk7

I play mostly Call of Duty 4 and a little Madden 08. Im gonna start getting in on Gears of War and Rainbow Six:Vegas.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I got a few random friend requests the other day (haven't been on much since WoW has been my focus lately). I'm pretty sure they were from here. But i'm not sure :scratch:

Steve

I'm a Happy Camper.
Reaction score
Good deal Steve. :yesway: Let me know if you want to play, I'm always up for some Halo action. :wub: It will be easy for you to rank up if you play with Ryan and I too... hehe... :D

Sounds like your setting me up, just to kick my ass. :lol: I'm a big fan of fps on the PC... I'm deadly with the mouse, so it'll take some time to get used the Xbox controller. I bought Halo 3 today.

Halo 3
Orange Box (Team Fortress, anyone?)
Skate
Tony Hawk Proving Grounds
Gears of War
Madden 2008
Assassin's Creed
Forza 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like your setting me up, just to kick my ass. :lol: I'm a big fan of fps on the PC... I'm deadly with the mouse, so it'll take some time to get used the Xbox controller. I bought Halo 3 today.

Halo 3
Orange Box (Team Fortress, anyone?)
Skate
Tony Hawk Proving Grounds
Gears of War
Madden 2008
Assassin's Creed
Forza 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

:lol: Nah man, you can party up with me (and Ryan, but he's only on during the weekends now with his new job :() so you'll be on my team. :yesway: Once you play for a few days it's relatively easy to transfer your skills over to a gamepad... although I agree, I'm 5x more deadly on PC FPS games because the mouse and keyboard setup is superior IMHO. :agreed:

I have Halo 3, Orange box, Gears of War, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance so I'm down for any of those games if you're online tonight man. :wub: Halo would be best though... ;)

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
Gamertag: Moshaka
:D

Just send a text saying "SS.org" with your friend request so I don't deny it or something.

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
xGreenIronFistx

I play a lot of vegas 2 Terrorist hunt, call of duty 4 and some occasional team fortress 2 and halo 3.

Gilbucci

Dude..for real?
Reaction score
Psydelik is mine. Due to lack of people to play with, i don't play much. I have Gears of War and CoD4. Add me up!

Eric

Reaction score
More people on here need to play COD4 :agreed:

I thought I posted my tag in here but I guess it was on the other thread... mine is Blackend 08

Nick

Reaction score
gamertag is sanguinusnick get me added

(my old band name and my name)

halo3
call of duty4
army of 2 FTMFW!!!
orange box (im up for team fortress, no1 ever seems to play it)
rainbow six vegas 2

Latest posts