Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drmayhem

Insidious
Reaction score
www.metaltech.me

Fusing electronic beats, coursing synthesizers, chugging guitars, pounding basslines and vocals with tongues firmly in cheeks, METALTECH have stunned and entertained audiences throughout the UK over the past 3 years

Metaltech have supported big name bands including KMFDM, Marionette, Angelspit, Psydoll, Alec Empire, Dope Stars Inc. and others, and headined countless venues. They have played at the Rockness, Wickerman, Belladrum and Alba Industrial Music festivals in Scotland, King Tut's Wah Wah Hut, Club Antichrist (one of London's largest fetish clubs!) and even appeared in a nationwide TV advertising campaign.

With nominations in 2011 for both the Scottish New Music Awards and the Scottish Alternative Music Awards, these lunatics are tapping into something which appeals to old rockers, goths, techno and industrial fans alike.

With 2 EP's and an album released, and another album underway, the 'Tech always deliver hard rocking gigs. Go see them - you won't regret it.

228956_10150284802968599_491899_n.jpg

Metaljesus

Reaction score
Hi people and greetings from Sweden!

My band Syndrome Society have a released song I'd like to share with you.
We are 5 guys who really enjoy playing music and want to do nothing else with our time, but as you all know, going somewhere with music is quite hard.

Give a listen and see what you think, and if you do enjoy it, give us a like!

Thank you for your time!

http://www.facebook.com/syndromesociety/app_178091127385

Anatoth Derek

Reaction score
This thread is crazy! Love it, I posted this in the wrong place a couple days ago so let's try it here.

My new band Habit is up and running and we would love to share our brand of alt rock/alt metal with you all. check us out and give us some feed back over at facebook.com/habitband or on Twitter @habitofficial.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys and we will be posting more stuff as we get it

jkiernanguitar

Guitarist & Composer
Reaction score
Hey all!:hbang:

I'm working on a solo expedition and I just released a single here and on iTunes! The album and accompanying media will be released in the coming months, but here's the youtube single for it! Hope you all enjoy it!

Romaatx

Reaction score
www.facebook.com/Romaatx

We're going to be releasing a song from our EP soon! (Instrumental)
We just need a little help from peeps to get our likes up further, to get better exposure. Any help from my fellow ladies and Djentlemen would be more than appreciated, every like helps.

I'll like, listen, watch, promote any of your bands/projects as well! I'm always down to help out for music.