Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vanDahl

Deathmetalfarbrorn
Reaction score
Greetings!

MeadowsEnd-TransLogo-WHT.png

Meadows End from Sweden, symphonic/melodic death.

This is a headbanging collaboration we made with the YouTuber Ed 'Infidel Amsterdam' Veter.
Meadows End - Devilspeed Loathekill

Meadows End - Facebook
MeadowsEndSwe - YouTube

Well met!

Meridian

Lvl 60 Progmage
Reaction score
My band Meridian entered a contest to win an endorsement with Legator Guitars. Currently we are in 5th place and we need all the votes we can to get back up to first (we were there a few days ago :c ) So to promote the contest and help draw in more voters, my other guitarist and I made this montage video ;D check it out. its funny. or something.

alvaro

... dat chugga
Reaction score
Some Sybreed jamming before the sun fades away -and the skyline glows in bright white. (My guitar track is slighty panned onto the right)

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Vardoulika

Nervosia
Reaction score
nervosiaepnew.jpg

Nervosia
is the name of my band. We released an EP a couple years ago that we recorded with Ryan Butler @ Arcane Digital Recording (Exhumed, Phobia, Landmine Marathon) and had mixed and mastered by the Swedish legend Fredrik Nordstrom @ Studio Fredman in Sweden (Dimmu Borgir, At The Gates, In Flames, Opeth, Soilwork, Dark Tranquillity, etc.) Featuring ex-members of prominent metal acts such as Nightrage, Vehemence, and Red Tear Memory. Our sound is a blend of Melodic Death and Black Metal with a more cinematic twist. We are currently working on a full length album right now and have our EP titled "Apathy's Throne" streaming for free on Soundcloud and Spotify. Check it out if you like.

Streaming EP on Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/nervosiaofficial

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/nervosia

YouTube:
NervosiaMetal's channel - YouTube

Blabbermouth Article:
BLABBERMOUTH.NET - NERVOSIA Completes Work On Debut EP

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
promo video for our album releasing this month. peep that shit. website under construction.

other sites there---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------▼