Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Subsistence

Reaction score
AGELESS OBLIVION a Progressive Death metal band that i play Bass for
https://www.facebook.com/agelessoblivion

Here is a press release
UK Progressive Death outfit AGELESS OBLIVION have unveiled their brand new full length 'PENTHOS', set for release on the 17th March through SOAR/Century Media.
Produced by Chris Fielding (Napalm Death, Electric Wizard) and mixed by Hertz Studios (Behemoth, Decapitated), PENTHOS is a devastating blend of Morbid Angel Death Metal, Akercocke style Blackened Heaviness and Neurosis inspired soundscapes.
The result is a jaw dropping effort which takes the unique template of debut record 'Temples Of Transcendent Evolution' to the next level, fully cementing AO's signature sound.
The band have a static video uploaded of first offering 'Glacial Blood' which can be viewed here:

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Hey guys, our music video just got premiere'd on Metal Hammer!!

fylledal

Reaction score
This is my onemanproject Depressive Post-rock/Metal.
If you are into agalloch, cult of luna and katatonia you might like this =) Cheers!

Garfo

Melodic Noise
Reaction score
A blend of heavy progressive metal instrumentals with strong focus on melodic phrasing and lots of lead embelishments. I also like experimenting with lots of synths and at times ambient backings. (Link to my soundcloud is in my signature)

Garfo

DJTanZen

Reaction score
Hey everyone check out my band TanZen
We just started about 9 months ago and we just released our first EP. You can check it out for free on bandcamp

we also have a music video

Thanks for reading!

DarksomeOrigin

Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't posted on this forum in a while but I have my new demo up. Its old school death metal in the early 90s Stockholm style (Dismember, Edge of Sanity, and Entombed being my biggest influences). HM-2 fans take note! ;) I have the first track up for download on band camp right now, check it out! :) I'm doing all guitars, vocals, bass and drum programming, although I'm looking for musicians to do a full band with...

Sentience
http://www.facebook.com/sentiencedeathmetal

Adventrooster

7SNOOB
Reaction score
www.soundcloud.com/adventrooster

This is my solo work under "Adventrooster", which was a youtube channel where I had a partnership doing...nerd crap. I really need to update it, as my skills have changed and improved, but whatever. There's several video game covers and original prog and metal stuff.