Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigViolin

...---...
Reaction score
I love the titans and have a dominion that I just need to solder into a ash/roasted maple parts strat when I get some time. Sounds like I'll really like it.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I would've bought it so hard, had I had the cash. It's just above my budget so I went for the RGIX7FDLB instead.
Many pics when it arrives please, really want to see good pictures of the grains they've got ahold of

Azathoth43

ל ו ו י י ת ן
Reaction score
Have one of these pre ordered.

MOO5vWJ.png

bastardbullet

Reaction score
I would've bought it so hard, had I had the cash. It's just above my budget so I went for the RGIX7FDLB instead.

That one was one of my alternatives, enjoy the RG man. I hope the pricings will stay in reasonable levels in here cause when it comes to the Turkish market, it might go unexplainably & incredibly stupid.

mcbiggah99

Reaction score
Many pics when it arrives please, really want to see good pictures of the grains they've got ahold of
I'll make sure to post plenty of them. It should arrive by tomorrow and I'm very stoked.

That one was one of my alternatives, enjoy the RG man. I hope the pricings will stay in reasonable levels in here cause when it comes to the Turkish market, it might go unexplainably & incredibly stupid.
Thanks man. Being Turkish, I know all too well how the prices can be over there sometimes.

tecs99

Reaction score
RG8527dbk is the dream guitar for me, its a real treasure hunt

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm GAS'ing for that Washburn/GJ tele I ordered last week. It takes 3-4 weeks for things to ship and clear customs here aaaaargh.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
SOLO%20II%20APOCALYPSE%20RED%20REIGN%201293%20TILT9.png

Stop it Schecter.

APOCALYPSE%20C-7%20RED%20REIGN%20TILT.png

I SAID STOP IT!

Sidenote: anyone tried the Apocalypse Pickups?
the apocalypse pickups are very good. I tried them in the apocalypse tele and they sounded excellent, great clarity and able to do pretty much whatever I threw at them. cleans weren't amazing but otherwise I quite liked them.

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
the apocalypse pickups are very good. I tried them in the apocalypse tele and they sounded excellent, great clarity and able to do pretty much whatever I threw at them. cleans weren't amazing but otherwise I quite liked them.

Interesting, thanks for the info. I might have to try one of these out once they hit stores.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Damn I was really hoping they were going to make the C-1 EX baritone in this new red finish.