Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
Oops, I "hit the wrong button" while reviewing one of those automated undercut offers from Pitbull Audio on Reverb, so the EHB1005F is on its way, I guess. Gotta be more careful with these fingers. Those 3-stage confirmation sequences will getcha every time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
The insets for the knobs look a bit wonky to me on that ESP. Is the carved top what is making them look off center?

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score

vark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So clean... but the price...

Need to improve alot both guitar skills and financially before I can justify that, maybe a used one will appear at some point.

Attachments

• Shigure7.jpg
    Shigure7.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Shigure6.jpg
    Shigure6.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Shigure5.jpg
    Shigure5.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 43

lost_horizon

Reaction score
Oops, I "hit the wrong button" while reviewing one of those automated undercut offers from Pitbull Audio on Reverb, so the EHB1005F is on its way, I guess. Gotta be more careful with these fingers. Those 3-stage confirmation sequences will getcha every time!
Oops I hit the button on a MIJ Founder Tele, made in 1981, not sure if this was before the Fernandes TEJ?

Best $67 i've ever spent. Will also be the donor body for my 1 piece maple scalloped Kramer Banana neck I'm finishing.

fo.JPGfo2.JPGfo3.JPGfo4.JPG

AltecGreen

Reaction score
So clean... but the price...

Need to improve alot both guitar skills and financially before I can justify that, maybe a used one will appear at some point.

Used examples in white have shown up from time to time.

There's a used one in the spalted maple finish for sale right now.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
Oops I hit the button on a MIJ Founder Tele, made in 1981, not sure if this was before the Fernandes TEJ?

Best $67 i've ever spent. Will also be the donor body for my 1 piece maple scalloped Kramer Banana neck I'm finishing.

View attachment 142932View attachment 142931View attachment 142930View attachment 142929

Nice!!!! Great score for the money.

These mistaken purchases are basically clear evidence of our crippling hand ataxia from years of furiously playing RIFFS.

vark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

AltecGreen

Reaction score
PSA: The seller finally caved. He's had this listed at ¥450,000 for months but now the starting bid has been lowered to ¥250,000. if you can get it at ¥250,000, it is a good price given the exchange rate at the moment. 2 days to go and no bidders.