Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
I really wanted to get the 7 string version of this a while back. Lack of reviews staved of the GAS though. There was a member on here that got a custom I think and mentioned that it really wasn’t up to snuff. That was also years ago, but you know how it goes :lol:

They do look so sick, though.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That volume knob is nearly creeping off the guitar. Pretty soon their "Delete Tone Control And Move Volume To Tone Position" option will be off the guitar entirely. Hell, wireless even!
All controls should be mounted like a Roland GL. I'm sorry if this offends anyone.

Steinberger_GL2T-GR-07.jpg

xzacx

Reaction score
Is it just me or is this not too many degrees from the EBMM St. Vincent guitar? The offset body with the tapered waist thing. Cool guitar though, their stuff is typically pretty well designed.
Well, the description on their website literally says "Taking cues from the Explorer, Firebird, Danelectro Pro and Ernie Ball St. Vincent models, the S4 is a streamlined offset guitar that pushes these designs even further..." so probably not just you. I don't think it comes across as a rip-off of any of these things though, I think this is the right way to take inspiration.

Latest posts