Powell joins in opposition to Bush's military commision bill

• Thread starter Drew
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i'd sooner vote for Paris Hilton for president than Gingrinch. that sack of shit couldn't think his way out of a paper bag.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Leon said:
i'd sooner vote for Paris Hilton for president than Gingrinch. that sack of shit couldn't think his way out of a paper bag.

Don't underestimate him - his "Contract With America" almost singlehandedly handed Congress to the Republicans under the Clinton Administration.

'Course, he's also pretty low on political capital at the moment and I don't see him even trying to run a sucessful presidential bid, much less succeeding. But still, give him credit for what he is. ;)

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Don't underestimate him - his "Contract With America" almost singlehandedly handed Congress to the Republicans under the Clinton Administration.

Didn't buy his bullshit then, either.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
Didn't buy his bullshit then, either.

Nor would I have, had I been old enough to care. However, let's be honest, if America was populated by more voters like you, bro, it'd be a very different country. :metal:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
if our membership reflected the whole of America's voters, it'd be a rock'n place to be.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
However, let's be honest, if America was populated by more voters like you, bro, it'd be a very different country. :metal:

President Noodles introduced Metal-Based Initiatives. Join FDA head Drew for Scotch testing on the Mall this weekend. Tune in live as Metal Ken, the head of the Defense Department, burns down Jerry Fallwell's church.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
President Noodles introduced Metal-Based Initiatives. Join FDA head Drew for Scotch testing on the Mall this weekend. Tune in live as Metal Ken, the head of the Defense Department, burns down Jerry Fallwell's church.

Motherfucker, now we're talking. Where the strippers at? :metal:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
noodles said:
Oh, sure. Leave me n' Leon out of it, mother fucker. :mad:

Well, as El Presidente Roberto and Military Dictator and Mad Scientist-for-Life Leonislav, co-rulers of Headbangistan, we declare war on your puny country.
shoot.gif

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
Oh, sure. Leave me n' Leon out of it, mother fucker. :mad:

Well, as El Presidente Roberto and Military Dictator and Mad Scientist-for-Life Leonislav, co-rulers of Headbangistan, we declare war on your puny country.
shoot.gif

Hey, we have room for you! I need someone to be my advisor on gay/lesbian issues. :lol:

Metal Ken said:
I'd drink to that lol

Actually, you're busy bruning down a church. Stop by afterwards for some Scotch, though.

My first address to the public: "You're goddamn right I had sexual relations with that intern! She even brought two of her friends."

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
noodles said:
Hey, we have room for you! I need someone to be my advisor on gay/lesbian issues. :lol:
Oh... Looking to expand your horizons, are we, Dave?

Or maybe Metal First lady is looking for a real man? :lol:

:fawk: V

nicole.jpg

More like you need me as your public speaker. I can at least see over the podium. HYUCK HYUCK.

Fucker.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
You know, i'd love to have faith in the next president of the US actually being any good, but to be honest, whoever gets it is going to have to deal with foreign policy and the whole image of the US having been put back at least 20-30 years :/

Also, it never ceases to suprise me how noone has tried to get Bush out after they impeached clinton for getting his sausage examined...

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
7 Dying Trees said:
Also, it never ceases to suprise me how noone has tried to get Bush out after they impeached clinton for getting his sausage examined...

Well, you keep forgetting that you live in the UK, where they have a political system that actually makes sense. In the US, where seats in Congress are "at large", it is easy for one party to gain (and mantain) complete control of the government. A parlimentary system encourages more than two parties, and keeps shit like this from happening. This evidenced by the way Tony Blair is getting shoved out the door, which makes me deem your government true(r than ours).

Everyone knew Clinton would never get convicted. It was a total power play by the Republicans to try and weaken Clinton's position. It pretty much ruined Newt Gingrich's career. In the case of Bush, that is exactly what will happen if enough Democrats gain power, and can rally the support of more moderate Republicans (who have been tromping neocons in the primaries).

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
My first address to the public: "You're goddamn right I had sexual relations with that intern! She even brought two of her friends."

:lol:

I certainly hope you had the three of them make a few phone calls to get some more of their friends to, erm, lend a hand at the scotch tasting afterparty. :D

Latest posts