PRS MT15 in-depth demo/review! (w/pedal test: BE-OD Deluxe, VH4-2 etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarjon

Reaction score
I'll just drop it here:

I saw that, cool video as usual! Ola is great! I wish he would have messed with the EQ a bit more though because imho (personal taste) the amp really opens up once you add more mids and treble and carefully balance out the presence. It sounded great though!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I wish he tried his own Solar guitar for more vareity. The Tremonti Treble is like... The polar opposite of his Duncan Solars. :lol: those pickups have a shiiit ton of output, mids, and treble.

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
I slightly bigger MT15 with a resonance would be sweet. It shifts to the part of the Recto I like over the part I don't like. The point where I've been eyeing single recs and been wanting to mod them for a Res control and put kt77 in one. I've always been a Peavey and Marshall type guy, but the bite is there in this one.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I slightly bigger MT15 with a resonance would be sweet. It shifts to the part of the Recto I like over the part I don't like.

Given it's taking them a while and a half to release the full-sized MT50/MT100, I wonder if anyone has gotten their MT15 modded to full 50W? They made it sound like it's just a couple of component changes + a new transformer.

Wolfhorsky

Regular idiot
Reaction score
Given it's taking them a while and a half to release the full-sized MT50/MT100, I wonder if anyone has gotten their MT15 modded to full 50W? They made it sound like it's just a couple of component changes + a new transformer.
After over a year of owning MT15 I have no need for that mod. It is very loud and has enough umph.

Guitarjon

Reaction score
I heard about a 100W version but I might be wrong

That is correct and it has been confirmed by Tremonti himself. There are even pictures of the prototype on his IG. It does seem that it has more features that the 15w version but it's obviously bigger and louder. Mark has stated that he wants the volume to be able to go even lower than the MT15 as the minimum volume is quite high on that one.