PRS Paul's Guitar 22, insane Artist Grade top

Musza

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: PRS Paul's Guitar 22. The guitar is in near mint condition with minimal marks of use (2 dents that are size of a pinhead). Wonderful instrument that's an absolute killer tone-wise.

description from the PRS site:
Designed and played by Paul Reed Smith for players and guitar aficionados the world over. “These guitars have a beautiful new look and a highly musical tone that I love,” Paul Reed Smith.

Carrying on the Modern Eagle tradition, Paul’s Guitar is essentially a production version of his Private Stock guitar. Paul specified every appointment of this instrument from the wood selection and inlay design to the pickups. Paul’s Guitar is now offered with the option of PRS’s patented tremolo bridge or a stoptail bridge with brass inserts. “The stoptail bridge is still our aluminum bridge but at the point at which the string starts vibrating it’s brass to promote the musical high range of the guitar,” said Paul. With exclusive “brushstroke” bird inlays and two narrow 408 pickups, this guitar is not only unique...it’s the guitar that Paul Reed Smith has been playing in his studio and on the stage.

Bought it new straight from thomann.de you can see the specs here:
Zrzut%20ekranu%202016-06-20%20o%2015.31.43.png

Modifications (if any): -;
Accessories (hardshell case etc): original Artist hardshell case and all candies that were included new;
Location (City,State or City,Country): Poland, Krakow;
International OK?: yes sir!;
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me;
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader;
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Asking €2999 + shipping which is €700 less than I've paid. It's almost in the same condition it left the store. Not looking for trades unless you have something really cool and you're in EU.

IMG_4463.png

IMG_4468.png

IMG_4470.png

IMG_4472.png

IMG_4475.png

IMG_4476.png

IMG_4478.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Musza

Reaction score
I may trade this one for another, cheaper PRS + cash. SC/Tremonti/CU24/Standard or CE's are all fine, not looking for a CU22. Let me know if you have something.

Musza

Reaction score
here's a list what I'm interested to trade this beauty for (+cash on your side):
-PRS Custom 24
-PRS CE22/24
-PRS Standard 22/24
-PRS Tremonti or SC
-Gibson Les Paul Halycon
-Gibson Golden Axe
-Ibanez K-7 (only if condition is near mint or mint)

or a mini head like Mesa Mark V mini, Mesa mini Recto, Orange Tiny Terror etc.

trades only within EU

Trade Value €2999
Sale Value (btw. a price drop) €2850 + shipping FIRM

Musza

Reaction score
just put fresh strings on it, guys, that's a wonderful instrument here

Musza

Reaction score
a photo from cleaning & setup, I marked those dents that divide it from being mint

14339828_1490983207595272_1461176755_o-kopia.jpg.jpg

LAST PRICE DROP €2799, not gonna go any lower than this so save me negotiations or lowball offers. It's a wonderful instrument that's almost 1k€ cheaper than a new one.