PSA: Guitar Center Coupon

• Thread starter big_aug
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

big_aug

Reaction score
Check your emails guys. I got a 20% off coupon that works on any brand today. Maximum discount is $500. I know 20% coupons are common, but they usually have serious restrictions. I tested this one on Gibson guitars, EMG pickups, and a Fender Bass amp. Worked on everything.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

big_aug

Reaction score
It looks like a one time use code to me. I'll use it and then post it up and you guys can try it. I want to get a Beatbuddy and a set of EMG Hetfield pickups.

Edit: Its one time use. Sorry guys.

TremontiFan16

Tyler Russell
Reaction score
It looks like a one time use code to me. I'll use it and then post it up and you guys can try it. I want to get a Beatbuddy and a set of EMG Hetfield pickups.

Edit: Its one time use. Sorry guys.

What was the email title?

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
Any coupon can be taken if you call them. They're just not allowed to offer it outright. I used one of their generic restrictionladen coupons on my Gibson les paul.

You can actually talk to them into giving 15-20 percent even when there is no coupon.

big_aug

Reaction score
Well, I only posted because they usually have restrictions. Sorry to get hopes up lol

MatthewK

Reaction score
They've sent me a couple of those in the last few months. I'd still rather buy from MF.

Hbett

Reaction score
Protip- Put something in your cart while logged in, and wait a few weeks without buying it. Sometimes they'll throw you a coupon to try to sweeten the deal. This actually applies to a lot of retailers, not just GC.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
GC stopped allowing discounts? All the more reason to shop elsewhere I guess. Pretty much everyone will give you some sort of discount. Hell, musician's friend has a "looking for coupons? Give us a call" ads on their page.