Quick review: Bareknuckle jaggernout 6 bridge

• Thread starter chopeth85
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chopeth85

Reaction score
Well, at last, ive got my jaggernout in my gl ( swamp ash body, maple neck, ebony fretboard ). This a quick review, in a few days ill do a decent review !

- Clean: the clean sound is really thick, deep, and very very organic. Its one of the most beautiful bridge pickup that i ever had. It has that warm and beautiful sound but with the little sparkle that has the ceramic. Its the first time that i really enjoy playing with the bridge pickup in clean style. The split coil increases the " kind of bell sound" and softs the bass. it has better cleans than the alnico warpig or the ceramic nailbomb.

- Distorted sound: i have to admit i still shocked. Belive or not, i think its nearly as hot as the warpig, but waaaaaaay tighter. I couldnt believe it. At least it has more distorsion than the painkiller and the miracle man ( i have compared them playing at 12 o' clock with the same amp settings ) . the sound its huge, really clear, beautiful, thick and at the same time, aggresive. The bass...its incredible...its the more incredible bass ive heard in a pickup ! its extremely thick but tight as hell and really organic. the open chords and arppegios sound clear and fat, and with that organic tone that i love.

- lead sound: the lead sound is very fluid and has a great dinamic. Again , its thick and mellow, really tasteful !

PD: I post it separately from the topic to make it easier findind the little review, instead of finding it in the middle of the topic !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
Jaggernaut - he who thinks he is an astronaut upon drinking too much Jager. I kid :lol:

Interesting read, I've been toying with the idea of putting of these in my 7 string, but maybe 6 is the way to go. Or both. I need more money.

Have you ever used the Blackhawks? Those are my current favorite, I'd be interested to see how they compare.

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Jaegernaut:
Final_Four_Jaegers.jpg

Anyway thanks for the quick review! sounds like these pickups are really great, sounded amazing from all the sound samples we had so far as well.
I'm waiting for the 8 string set to put in my S8 :D

Discoqueen

Dang tootin
Reaction score
Reading this has made waiting for my guitar to come back from the tech with this pup in the bridge at least 3 times more difficult! HNPD Can't wait to hear your longer review, as of right now, I'm psyched and cannernaut wait for mine to be ready! :shred:

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
Am I the only one who are waiting a direct Juggernaut vs Titan video?
That´s going to be tits.

PD:mad:chopeth85 que pasa compa, haz un post también en guitarristas.info que despues de la pedazo de entrevista quiero ver esas Juggernaut. Un saludo tio :)

Rastamoneq

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I'll have to consider them to lundgrens m8. Well, lundgrens just feel much higher which I like. But still, awesome work buying these beasts!