Quick Skervesen Question

• Thread starter coreypla
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

coreypla

Reaction score
Has anyone here ordered a custom guitar from Skervesen?

If so, did you receive any official invoice? Or just agree via email on a price and send them money?

Just wondering about this. Any help would be appreciated!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Corusal

Reaction score
Interesting, I always thought it's in the interest of the seller to send a official quotation before starting work on an order....

Ze_F

Reaction score
Not sure I understand your question.

Contact them by mail, ask your questions. Fill a form and ask some more questions. After you agree on the details (top, middle layer, carved top, fanned frets, scale, strings, pickups yada yada, ) you'll get a quote, which will be the amount you'll pay in the end. No suprise.
40% to secure the order, 60% upon completion.

No idea what their build times are nowadays.

cmtd

Reaction score
I should have clarified. I just finished a skervesen build a few months ago. They do send you a detailed spec sheet, that after both you and skervesen approve, will include a price breakdown for the guitar and all options. This is all done via email.

In my experience they were extremely responsive to messages and transparent in the costs. There were no surprises.