RAN Guitars

• Thread starter tehk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
oh man there is something wrong

I will put this again as a quote but in polish and we check will the quote be the same

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds reasonable for the features you're after and a damn sight better value than a production Universe (which I've seen for £1600 at Turnkey!).

Oogadee Boogadee

ss.orggy biscuit
Forum MVP
Reaction score
ANNOYING!
ran4.jpg

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Ok, got my quote: 2480 Euros

I was quoted for the same guitar but with blazes for a 2050Euros,8 month to build it

so the problem is:

those dimarzioes (d-sonic and paf) cost 400Euros or the guy is piece of shit trying to take big money on foreginers (like I said this many times on other forums)

take Your quote to Lootnick or Witkowski. They make way better guitars and cost less

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm actually planning to get a RAN. I've already exchanged quite a few emails with Dariusz and he seems to be a really cool guy. answers all questions, about everything and also is pretty fast with his answers (most of the time I had an answer the next day after mailing him)

grim tr00 kvlt

Bleed the Freak
Reaction score
nikt said:
so the problem is:

those dimarzioes (d-sonic and paf) cost 400Euros or the guy is piece of shit trying to take big money on foreginers (like I said this many times on other forums)
What? :scratch:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
nikt said:
I was quoted for the same guitar but with blazes for a 2050Euros,8 month to build it

so the problem is:

take Your quote to Lootnick or Witkowski. They make way better guitars and cost less

Hmm, very interesting. Did you include the led side dots and carved top? I'm sure you did, but they're about the only other things I can think of that would make that much difference. Thanks for the comparison though.

I'm still just sounding things out, I need to shift a couple more guitars before I can commit for definite.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Ran quoted me 1570 euro for:
27" Scale 5piece-neck through soloist body shape 7 string
w/ blank ebony fretboard, inverted pentagram 11-13 fret, Schaller floyd equipped 27 fret guita - Black w/ Red binding around the whole guitar. Holy fuck. that has me thinking about how to get one.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Metal Ken said:
Ran quoted me 1570 euro for:
27" Scale 5piece-neck through soloist body shape 7 string
w/ blank ebony fretboard, inverted pentagram 11-13 fret, Schaller floyd equipped 27 fret guita - Black w/ Red binding around the whole guitar. Holy fuck. that has me thinking about how to get one.

Sounds like a pretty cool guitar.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hmm, strange that it bumped the price up so much, unless he intends to charge foreigners more? Even so it's still a damn good price as far as I'm concerned, though it would've been nicer at your price.

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
Release said:

is that considered to be a simple bump?:scratch:

in some 2 months, if I'll pass my tests and everything, I could have all specs for my guitar worked out and place an order...... (lol, I have a feeling I'd make Dariusz a happy man finally ordering after taking so much time and asking a shitload of questions about everything (not to mention the number of custom-quotes I've already sent him without ordering any of the guitars:nuts: ))

:shred:

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Hmm, strange that it bumped the price up so much, unless he intends to charge foreigners more? Even so it's still a damn good price as far as I'm concerned, though it would've been nicer at your price.

is there a possibility that shipping is included in the quote?

grim tr00 kvlt

Bleed the Freak
Reaction score
Hexer said:
is that considered to be a simple bump?:scratch:

in some 2 months, if I'll pass my tests and everything, I could have all specs for my guitar worked out and place an order...... (lol, I have a feeling I'd make Dariusz a happy man finally ordering after taking so much time and asking a shitload of questions about everything (not to mention the number of custom-quotes I've already sent him without ordering any of the guitars:nuts: ))

:shred:
Haha, yeah. I've sent him like 20 custom guitar quotes over the last 6 months. He's answered all my questions too in under 3 days. He's a great guy. Awesome guitars from what I've seen, too.

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
yep, I'm like that, too. though I did it for longer than 6 months lol

what I think is really cool about RAN is that they'll also build you completely custom-shaped guitars without doubling the price or something.
my first quote was for an Invader model, than I got the idea of custom-shaping, did a scetch and sent it to Dariusz asking if he could do that and what the additional price would be (I expected it to pretty damn fucking expensive and me ending up with a "standard"-shape anyway). his answer was like "no problem, that shape would be 110€ more than the Invader"
I was like::eek: :hbang: and I'm definitally aiming for a custom-shape now:cool:

again: the custom-quote on the RAN-hp is only a kind of guideline, they'll pretty much build you whatever you want.

alvaro

... dat chugga
Reaction score
Hi all,

i ordered my custom RAN 11 months ago, and still has not been finished..... is this normal?

Besides of that long waiting, i had to refuse a couple of features that were specified in the orginial invoice, because the luthier Dariusz could not find the necesary material.

All i can say is just i'm getting annoyed with my guitar project, wich i ordered with my greatest enthusiasm.

greetings