Random Pics of Your ERG's!

• Thread starter ncbrock
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 113193saw this on youtube. not mine, but looks so cool
Oh yeah I saw portions of the build videos for this on YouTube.

Looks like a Toone had a few too many drinks with an Oni at a nightclub, and this demon spawn from hell was the result.

EDIT: the more I look at it, the more Mother Plucker I get instead of Toone. Guess that's what plucked the Oni instead.

Double edit: that poor Oni...

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 113193saw this on youtube. not mine, but looks so cool
Does it double as an Ocarina?
Captura-de-Tela-14.png

Reaction score
... I wonder why the intonation screws need to be so loooooooong when obviously one won't use their entire range, not even half... why? it makes the base-plate be unnecessarily huge...

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
... I wonder why the intonation screws need to be so loooooooong when obviously one won't use their entire range, not even half... why? it makes the base-plate be unnecessarily huge...
No clue, I do have a few of these (Goliath) guitars, all I know about the bridge is that it was a joint design w/ Hipshot. These guitars are some of the best I have though, they are light as a feather, very resonant, sustain for days, great playability. My main issue is that I wanna change the string gauge, and would also like to replace the saddles, to get longer ones. The saddles are too narrow (9mm), not even Hipshot makes them!! They are great guitars, but could definitely benefit from a revised bridge design.

Reaction score
Thanks...and yeah, love this guitar and I've had my S7420FMTT for over 10 years and has never let me down. :agreed:
My first Ibanez is an S540 from '93 bought in '95... I still have it although seldom play it (I'm mainly a 7 stringer). A year ago I bought an S5527 and a year and a half ago an S2120X. Super rock solid guitars and this 7 stringer is SOOOOOO easy to play... may that one rock your life for a very long time.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Finally picked up my first 8. The RG2228a!
Congrats! 2228a is on my list of guitars I need to get ahold of some day. I don’t like actives that much, and for whatever reason the Rg852s don’t do anything for me compared to the 2228s.