Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kawaii Besu

Reaction score
You know....."UV7620" actually has a real nice ring to it. Cool title and beautiful guitar.

Thank you! I was a bit skeptical of it when I saw it in the marketplace, but it turned out to be really nice! Only thing it needs is some new locking bridge studs because one of the grub screws has seized up in the post, but even then I don't think I'd need to for now. The Lo Pro is still able to hold tuning like a champ even with whammy wankery abuse.

IMG_20221111_173106.jpg
IMG_20221111_173425.jpg
This is the closest angle I could get to showing how sparkly the finish is. It's so sparkly in real life you could see light refract back to the ceiling.

It is an original UV body too judging from the neck pocket stamp:
IMG_20221105_231041.jpg

It would've been cool if the original UV neck wasn't destroyed, but that also meant it would be more than double the price I got this guitar for ($731). It's probably where current original 7620 prices go for, probably even more for those in better condition.

norbert_jr

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm pretty new here at sevenstring.org – at least i didn't get into participating and sharing my thoughts in this forum so far.
So i thought i first start joining all these conversations by sharing my main (and only) 7 i rip these days! It's a LTD M-7BHT Baritone from the Arctic Metal Series wich i got in march this year. I just love the single pickup and how clean it looks overall. Right now it's just tuned to Drop A with a set of Ernie Ball 10-48 + 62 as i'm learning some songs from a local death metal band which i wanna join in the next months!

Attachments

• ltd.jpg
    ltd.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 36

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm pretty new here at sevenstring.org – at least i didn't get into participating and sharing my thoughts in this forum so far.
So i thought i first start joining all these conversations by sharing my main (and only) 7 i rip these days! It's a LTD M-7BHT Baritone from the Arctic Metal Series wich i got in march this year. I just love the single pickup and how clean it looks overall. Right now it's just tuned to Drop A with a set of Ernie Ball 10-48 + 62 as i'm learning some songs from a local death metal band which i wanna join in the next months!
Very sharp guitar. I’ve been eyeing these lately.