Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CLONE

Reaction score
@CLONE What is that on the left? and that 14 string / double course 7 acoustic? And that Prestige / J-custom?
From left to right is Wes Borland LACS from Significant Other era, Munky 14-string from Untouchables era, Korn LACS from Follow The Leader era and one of Stephen Carpenters first 4 7-strings that ESP made him (and actually the first one with reversed headstock) from White Pony era.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
Thanks. Really wish I had hung on to the purple doom burst. I ended up preferring the sunburst 6527 model and consolidated, but that purple guitar specifically had a really great sound. So did the Kiesel, but it had playability issues.

I'm into playability issue stories. Whatcha got?

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
The Zebrawood fretboard had circular sander gouges in it at ~8th fret and a low ~13th fret. Years ago now so I don't remember exactly where on the neck. The fret wasn't a huge deal, but the board needed to be replaced. The build cost me every bit of 3k$ and I still have the spec sheet somewhere, but Kiesel option 50'd my concerns aside. Lost my ass selling it. Was probably the best sounding guitar I've ever owned, sadly.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
From left to right is Wes Borland LACS from Significant Other era, Munky 14-string from Untouchables era, Korn LACS from Follow The Leader era and one of Stephen Carpenters first 4 7-strings that ESP made him (and actually the first one with reversed headstock) from White Pony era.
HIVER was actually made for Jonathan Davis, Head used it until it was broken backstage.

The 14-string acoustic is super rare, only used in studio for "Alone I Break".

AWESOME scores!

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
Just added this beast to the collection

431117228_10161629508058454_409149457760193208_n.jpg