Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yes, Borland S was made for soapbars from LACS and Stef is 25,5
Thank you!
Interesting. I never knew Borland had an S in his collection. I remember seeing LB live in 1997 and he had a late 90's run UV7BK. Also, seen his LACS RGs but never an S. Very cool acquisition.

bmtf

Hammer time
Reaction score
Random pic time:
1000002445.jpg
1000002457.png
I have a lot of fun playing this ESP.
It's different than all the sevens I've owned/played yet has this really "familiar"/comfortable feeling in general.
Left wrist gets tenosynovitis flare-ups so a thicker neck/different profile was worth trying out. this is on the thicker side with a partial V, that's the best way I can describe it without busting out the pipe cleaners (I need some just for describing neck shapes)
Really need to record it or at least A/B it some more with the Ibanez(es).
I put the EMG 60-7/81-7/pi2ppp trifecta, and the creme switch tip on this guitar. It had blackouts before. I believe it is "elevated" now.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Random pic time:
View attachment 141556
View attachment 141557
I have a lot of fun playing this ESP.
It's different than all the sevens I've owned/played yet has this really "familiar"/comfortable feeling in general.
Left wrist gets tenosynovitis flare-ups so a thicker neck/different profile was worth trying out. this is on the thicker side with a partial V, that's the best way I can describe it without busting out the pipe cleaners (I need some just for describing neck shapes)
Really need to record it or at least A/B it some more with the Ibanez(es).
I put the EMG 60-7/81-7/pi2ppp trifecta, and the creme switch tip on this guitar. It had blackouts before. I believe it is "elevated" now.
Love the color on this!

S4M4R1N

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Love the Pi2 for silky delayed and chorused sounds!

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
My current 7's
- 2022 Schecter Banshee Mach-7 FR S
- 2008 Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR

Both are pretty solid workhorses that I've used for demo recordings.

View attachment 141511

Loving that mach 7. I've fallen in love with the fallout burst finish despite it being not my usual style whatsoever. Mach 7 is gonna happen this fall. I'm in a gear ban for a handful of months.

TheBloodstained

Casual music entusiast
Reaction score
Loving that mach 7. I've fallen in love with the fallout burst finish despite it being not my usual style whatsoever. Mach 7 is gonna happen this fall. I'm in a gear ban for a handful of months.
it's a cool axe, and it looks awesome, however, it came with a set of "defects", and because I had a lot of personal stuff going on at the time I received it I never got to do anything about it. It's playable, but it also needs some work.

I was messing with the pickup height recently, and now the neck pickup doesn't work. I'm honestly a bit fed-up with it currently, but I've also decided to stick with it (for now). I am kind of tempted to sell it and get some kind of Ibanez Prestige instead.

But don't let my bad experience scare you from getting one. It's a cool axe. I was just unlucky and got a dud.