Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I picked this thing up from GC. Another classic case of “improperly identified Ibanez” syndrome. This is BY FAR the nicest 7321 they had available :lol:

View attachment 145174
Same thing happened to me back in 2009...the GC I went to labeled it as an RG170 at 299.99 :lol: I ended up selling it for 750 shortly after. It was the same guitar. 7620RB. Nice score. :yesway:

Slaeyer

Reaction score
View attachment 145528

They pretty much nailed it with the RG.
Nice. Love that pillow :D

Here are my current favs:
I've been pondering selling the JP for some time, as I cannot justify having such an expensive guitar for how often I play.
But whenever I play it I fall in love with it again and don't wanna let go off it

Attachments

• jpx7.jpg
    jpx7.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 38
  • s7420.jpg
    s7420.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 38

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
How does that RR stack up with the rest of your fiddles? I've got the itch bad, but don't want to shell out for the higher end models right now :lol:

Also, that fretboard looks slick like that. Fret Illusions?
I like the way it sounds and plays, but it's the odd one out with the longer (traditional fret) scale length and colored matte finish. It's not really my cup of beer for those reasons. It's a decent guitar for sure otherwise, I can trust it even if I don't prefer it. I've been meaning to sell it tbh, but the top wing tip got really fucked up by USPS when I got it so I kinda just threw it in a closet, and have been mostly pouting about it the whole time. I'd rather learn to like the neck specs than sell it, but I don't know if either will ever happen at this rate. The fretwork is meh in superficial ways, the bridge is a FR Special, and the tuners are basic, but I can't tell any of that shit at the speakers so I don't really hold it against it.

I'm not sure what company the inlay black outs are from, the previous owner put them on and I don't have our PMs anymore. They seem like very high quality parchment or linen and haven't given me any problems, I would use them again in a heartbeat if I knew.