Rapcore Group. 2.

• Thread starter Munky7Head
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
So yeah. I posted like 3 weeks ago for a nu metal band, but got nobody to reply. So im gonna try again. Looking for Vocalist [Rap/Singer], Guitarist [7 string], Bassist [5 String], Drummer, and maybe Turntables? Want a sound like Limp Bizkit's Three Dollar Bill, Y'All. In VA or near VA. Thanks.

Take this and set the controls for 1998, you will find what you need there:

time-machine4web.jpg

:rofl:

gaunten

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is interrested, but I'm in a rapmetal sorta band in sweden. we've been inactive for about 6 months now, due to lack of drummer, but are starting up again with a new drummer soon. and we will probably go 8 string all the way :D you can check it out if you want at: myspace.com/acrasiaband, or www.acrasia.se

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DaemonSvek

Banned
Reaction score
too bad the best rappers are from New Orleans bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG
C Murder
Soulja Slim
Juvie

need i say more? nah, that sums it up

i dislike country but real bluegrass takes serious talent

Guys, this is still the classifieds section, not the "embellish people with your opinions on their ads" section.

well put!!!

just a question as a gun fanatic, but why are the magazines on the AR's on your avatar on the fore-end of the rifles? i'm guessing cause the magazine wells are covered up since they're in the X position:scratch:, just wondering
:lol:

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
I use to bee in a rap metal band, the hardest part was finding a rapper that liked rock. :lol: It was fun while it lasted. If you were near me I'd love to try out.

Oh, and look up Str8jakit on soundclick. I think it's safe to say they really don't have a particular genre. From funk hip hop to death metal :lol:

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
just a question as a gun fanatic, but why are the magazines on the AR's on your avatar on the fore-end of the rifles? i'm guessing cause the magazine wells are covered up since they're in the X position:scratch:, just wondering
:lol:

I don't think it was meant to be an accurate depiction of an AR, it's some Iron Maiden album art, I believe. Good eyes, though, I noticed that a week or so ago.