Rate my bands newest single!

DEADLY7VEN

Wasted Creation
Reaction score
Hey guys! My band Wasted Creation drops our debut album 'Primordial' in 2 weeks, I figured to get the ball rolling I would bring our newest single 'Black Dominion' here to get some valuable opinions/critiques!

Feel free to plug your own band and show off that new material you've been cooking up as well!

FFO: The Faceless, Revocation, Rivers Of Nihil

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sleewell

Reaction score
this is really good!!!!! the breakdown had me like whoa! great solo too.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
I loved it, but please don't kill me guys, i know this sounds like sacriledge, but I found the guitars too loud? Just a tad. Not sure if this is a final mix or if its just my computer speakers at my desk at work, but they just seemed to be a bit more present and forward in the sound stage.

Sick, sick riffs though.

Razerjack

Reaction score
Great song and fantastic production value on the video! Most big-label bands don't put out videos as classy as this one.

Amer Alameddine

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Great tune, and really solid production quality, the leads had a really cool tone especially, this was a joy to listen to.

Ataraxia2320

Reaction score
Came into the thread curious but not expecting to dig it.

Song massively exceeded my expectations. That's some good shit right there.

Animation is also great, normally not a fan of these kind of videos but this one had just enough to keep me watching.

Only downside is that the guitars are a bit too high mid focussed and I wouldn't mid a bit more slam in some of the riffs, but the production is good overall.

gnoll

Reaction score
The video is really good. I love all the snails and jellyfish and tentacles and stuff.