RE:INANIMATE new song (Testing my new 8string)

• Thread starter Reinanimate
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seamless

Reaction score
The snare is buzzy to a pretty epic degree. Is the "bottom" mic all the way up or something? I notice it's buzzy with the toms too, which is something I guess is a result of the bleed setting.

The guitars sound pretty sweet though, on the whole this is pretty badass :]

Reinanimate

Reaction score
Thanks all for your comments! i´ll try to explain it a little fast,well,normally my preset for guitars in Pod farm is 1993 100 solo head, with 1996 britsh celest,Middles always very high,bass arround 60%,again i use EQ in the guitar bus with Hipass/Low pass, arround 150khz/11.150Khz, you can to play with the other bands in the equalizer depending of your pickups,your guitar tone,etc,for me,the most important thing in the guitar sound is a good EQ for your guitar tone, I'm not using nothing more for guitars,The Snare is a Nir-z custom,from Ny avatar Studios, with boost around 150khz, then a little low around 300khz ,and boost again arround 2´5khz,normally i´m using G.clip in the snare bus!

Latest posts