Reaper Themes, whatcha using?

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
I usually switch it up after about a year or so; I get bored looking at the same screen every day....just changed tonight. Commala 5...one of the reasons I dig this one so much is because you can resize the mixer to fit under your tracks. For some anxiety ridden reason, it bothers me to have it floating...

Untitled by Lord Funktfied, on Flickr

You got something cool, show me. Always interested in this stuff....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AntonioPetrole

Reaction score
The White Imperial Theme is the coolest one I've come across. Unfortunately I don't use dual monitors so it's not really practical to use.

Edit: Your mixer was always floating before? I've always had it where it's adjustable and embedded at the bottom with just about any theme (including the default)

BlackFalcon17

Reaction score
Commala 5 is my favorite. I've been using it for about a year or so, don't think I'll get tired of it any time soon.

AmpAnon

Reaction score
Love I-Logic NEXT:

aomlon.jpg

Link: http://forums.cockos.com/showthread.php?p=1747470

bhakan

Reaction score
The White Imperial Theme is the coolest one I've come across. Unfortunately I don't use dual monitors so it's not really practical to use.
I use White Tie Imperial (I do use two monitors) and love it. I pretty much can't go back to normal reaper at this point. If you're using larger monitor's I can't recommend it enough.

White Tie also makes another theme which doesn't require 1080p monitors which looks real nice as well.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just use the stock Reaper 5 theme. I don't really care what it looks like so I haven't put much work into finding something else - I just care that it works.

Reaction score
I just use the stock Reaper 5 theme. I don't really care what it looks like so I haven't put much work into finding something else - I just care that it works.

Kind of in the same boat here. Default theme here. I've tested others, but, somehow I still prefer the color scheme on this one. It does well what it is supposed to do, so if it ain't broken, why change?

However, given this thread idea is to share themes, I'll give a go and try out some of your suggestions.

About the mixer, I've always had the mixer docked, but one can choose to have it ou of the way, most of you must know this (windows user here), CTRL+M turns on/off the mixer and ALT+D turns on/off the docker itself. So for one monitor users like me (even though mine is a 24" one), this is much useful.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
I just use the standard theme, I find it really intuitive and won't hurt your eyes during long editing sessions.

I just came here to say that I finally bought my Reaper license after almost 2 years of using the demo :lol:

bpprox22

String Breaker
Reaction score
I haven't played with themes much but am definitely going to try Analog and I-Logic NEXT