Recent Update and Vids

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

laxu

Reaction score
How do you figure that? The background is now darker and the text is a tad bigger. It's much easier to read now. Take a look at the comparison of a random thread below...(title jumps out way better for starters)

There is excessive contrast now and I feel that makes text harder to read. The colors of the previous forum were fine. However the worst thing on the new scheme is the link colors. They are a dim blue which is not that easy on the eyes.

yuri_1973

Romantic Shredder
Reaction score
I'm missing the location of forumites as it was next to the avatars, I found it useful when browsing around and trying to locate EU (vs. rest of the world) users, specially on the Classifieds area. Having to click on the avatar to find out, .... it's just inconvenient. Can that be added back?

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
I personally like the new layout a lot. The only possible changes I could desire would be the return of contributor status and our custom profiles (not a big deal but still nice) and sticky threads being differentiated better.

edit: also we have a nice mobile layout now. aw yiss

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the cursor jump around all over the place in the reply box (where I'm typing this right now) depending on whether you use backspace to delete stuff. It's frustrating me to no end and it's only on SS.org that it's happening.