Recently I started posting some guitar covers, here is one for The Devil Wears Prada - Watchtower

• Thread starter KristapsCoCoo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KristapsCoCoo

Reaction score
Looong time no see, recently I started to upload more covers and tabs on youtube, so I hope some of u might enjoy these.
Here is one for The Devil Wears Prada - Watchtower:

If anyone got some recommendations or requests, I would gladly do some.
Hope u like it, peace

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hell yeah, sounds awesome man! I've been on a TDWP kick lately, especially the zombie ep and Z2. A Nightfall cover would be sick!

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Sounds cool man, not sure if you did this already, but if you use Moises.ai you can remove the original guitars from the track and just have the vox drums and bass, makes playthroughs a bit cleaner sounding.

KristapsCoCoo

Reaction score
Sounds cool man, not sure if you did this already, but if you use Moises.ai you can remove the original guitars from the track and just have the vox drums and bass, makes playthroughs a bit cleaner sounding.
I use RipX to separate the tracks, it does well for vocals, drums and low end, but smushes other instruments on one track, does moises separate guitars from other instruments in the same range?

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
I use RipX to separate the tracks, it does well for vocals, drums and low end, but smushes other instruments on one track, does moises separate guitars from other instruments in the same range?
It does seem to have an issue separating synths and guitar tracks yes.

Don't take what I was saying as yours sounded bad, it sounded awesome, I just love spreading the word of Moises as it really changed the way I play around with covers.

KristapsCoCoo

Reaction score

Don't take what I was saying as yours sounded bad, it sounded awesome, I just love spreading the word of Moises as it really changed the way I play around with covers.
hm, then it probably works similarly, but I gota check it out, it seems to be pretty hard to do the ai shit on low tuned stuff, gave up on a couple of covers, cause there's no way in hell I can hear notes apart in the drop E or lower 😆

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
hm, then it probably works similarly, but I gota check it out, it seems to be pretty hard to do the ai shit on low tuned stuff, gave up on a couple of covers, cause there's no way in hell I can hear notes apart in the drop E or lower 😆
Look for the thread "Koloss Gurgle" I have uploaded my version of Demiurge by meshuggah down in F standard, I used Moises to split it, should give you an idea.

Jeffrey Bain

Reaction score

Glad I came to this thread..... Going to have to check this out.

Sick cover BTW, love me some TDWP

KristapsCoCoo

Reaction score
Skipped sleeping last night and did one for the BMTH version of the Ed Sheeran song.

Fastest turnaround yet. 😆