Recommend me a Dimebag Dean

AdAstra2025

ss.org Regulator
Reaction score
He's trying to go for a totally wheels-off look, though. Washburn used to have one with a weird ass alien skull with the pink dime goatee. It was pretty ridiculous...Damn, for a guy who doesn't own a single Pantera album, I kjnow way too much about Dime's sig guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
B000K6B1ES-1.jpg

We had one of these in the store I used to work at. Truly terrible guitar. Felt terrible in the hands, super light, the neck felt chalky. My boss got so fed up with all the employees hating on it, he sent it back to dean :lol:

It'd be the perfect canvas in which to make a mockery of dean:hbang:

Mysticlamp

Ripplesprint
Reaction score
all the washburn dime's i've tried i liked allot more than the dean dime's i tried

BabUShka

Reaction score
I've played a couple of Deans, and there's one of them that really sticked to me.
Its the Dean ML Knight. I'm not a big fan of the shapes and stuff, but this one is really eye candy. Dark, smooth aged black satin finish and EMG mics. The neck feels smooth and it sounds great. The price aint bad too.
To be honest, I liked it better than the flamed Razorback with passives, which was twise the price of the ML Knight. Check it out.. But its got a trem thought.. =p

random google image:

deamlknight2.jpg

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
I'd recommend a Washburn Dime 333 if you can find one in good condition. I just sold mine recently(neck to thin and the fins kept bashing off everything) but its an awesome guitar.
Lightening fast neck and the stock pickups suited the guitar perfectly. Bridge pickup was better for soloing than my BK Nailbomb.