Red X hovering near the bottom right of the screen when not logged into the site.

• Thread starter BMFan30
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Seems to appear mostly when not logged in, it's not an ad. It displays nothing and hovering over it doesn't display a link at the bottom left of the screen as it does when there is usually a link present.

Looks very suspicious and only popped up within the last week or so.
Anyone else experience it?

ArtDecade

Barking Pumpkin
Reaction score
Not seeing it. Clear your cookies for the site and see if it goes away.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not seeing it. Clear your cookies for the site and see if it goes away.
Thank you, will do it manually to see if it changes but I think my broswer is set to purge that type of data each time I close it.

cindarkness

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just opened the site on my laptop and it popped up. I clicked because I feel brave today and all it did was close the ad on the bottom of the page.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just opened the site on my laptop and it popped up. I clicked because I feel brave today and all it did was close the ad on the bottom of the page.
LOL Thanks, I actually thought that might have been the case which is weird because the window never popped up with an for me, actually don't think I've ever seen an ad on this entire site before.

Well, unless some plebs made a new account to spam his gummies or keto stuffs in the middle of the night when mods asleep.