Reintroducing myself

elreago

Guitarist for PRSNRS
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I used to post on this forum (a tiny bit) years ago but I sort of stopped and now I'm going to try and be more active again.

My name is Elliott, I'm from London, England and I'm a bedroom guitarist/songwriter. I've been playing the guitar (seriously) for just over 10 years (the four or five years before that were, unfortunately, me just playing Green Day songs over and over again...)

7-string wise, I play a Kiesel Vader (which I did a NGD post about when I got it a few years back) and an LTD Deluxe M-1007MS which, if you aren't familiar with the ridiculous model numbers LTD use (not as bad as Ibanez, I know...) is a multiscale 7 string with a flame maple top and Seymour Duncan Nazgul/Sentient pickups.

My 6-string guitars are a USA Jackson Juggernaut HT6 (in the very limited edition Matte Lambo Orange finish) which is probably my favourite guitar of all time, and a Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HT in Charcoal Grey.

Musically, I'm into proggy stuff (dare I say djent?) and modern metalcore - favourite bands/biggest influences are Periphery, Architects, Northlane, Deftones, that kind of thing.

During lockdown this year I've re-recorded a bunch of old demos and written a few new songs, and I basically now have a 10-track album's worth of material, all of which is self-produced (I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to audio engineering but I think it sounds pretty decent). I'm looking for vocalists to finish the songs off, though, as they weren't ever written intentionally as instrumentals.

I'm not really looking to go anywhere with the music, but I really enjoy writing and I'm proud of the songs I've created so I'd love to hear them finished. A few of the tracks are publically available here: https://soundcloud.com/user-925000578/tracks

Anyway, that's me! I'll see you around. If you do listen to any of my stuff and like what you hear, feel free to drop me a message! I'd love to know what you think.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.