RG 7421XL

• Thread starter NeoTheMaggot
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NeoTheMaggot

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I've had this guitar for a while, got it to mod, and try my hand at refinishing because the original paint was quite chipped. The neck is in amazing condition and plays better than any other Ibanez 7 I've played. Frets look good too.

Modifications (if any): Bought a whole new bridge for it to replace the missing saddles and when i went to but it that they didn't quite line up so i just used some saddles from that bridge, so there are two different kinds of saddles on the bridge currently but it doesn't affect playability at all. (I will include original saddles and other bridge if you'd like). Professionally installed Dimarzio D activators in bridge and neck position with 3 way selector switch. The body got stripped, sanded and refinished, which didn't end up as well as planned, it is by no means a Professional finish but it still looks nice.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): soft shell case if i can find one it fits in. Also comes with a Di marzio strap lock strap in fluorescent yellow.
Location (City,State or City,Country):Cannon Falls MN USA
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM on here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): iliketoshred09 and sepherus on here. Duke, tee5150ii, and a couple others on the ESP forums(name is the same on Esp forums). and Unnamedsoldier3539 on ebay.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I would like to get $650 OBO shipped, through paypal, that includes Priority USPS shipping,(2-3 days) and paypal fees. NO trades.

Pictures: Sorry the photos are junk but they are all i have at the moment, i can try to get some better ones but my camera is no good and i don't have a smart phone.
HPIM1320-1.jpg

HPIM1331-1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have knobs for this? Willing to ship to Canada?

NeoTheMaggot

Reaction score
Knobs are on guitar now( photos are older) and i am willing to ship to Canada at buyers expense. Also i'm very OBO on this so if interested send me a number and you just might be surprised.

NeoTheMaggot

Reaction score
Yup. It's a 27'' neck instead of a 25.5" neck.

That is correct.
Also here are some new pictures as i finally found a camera to use. want pictures of anything else just pm and ask. Also in the fourth picture that shows the back side/ input jack area, the black there is rub from my guitar stand that is being cleaned as i type this.

DSCN0976.jpg

DSCN0975.jpg

DSCN0974.jpg

DSCN0973.jpg

DSCN0968.jpg

DSCN0967.jpg

DSCN0964.jpg

DSCN0962.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
Thank god! I kept coming by this thread thinking "my kids don't need xmas presents"!

:)