RG7321FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG7321FM
Modifications (if any): EMG 81-7 (B) and 60-7 (N), both are HARDWIRED also upgraded Graphtech saddles, original saddles will be included in sale
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Camden, AR
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 325$ + shipping to CON US ONLY, No trades
Pictures:

IbanezRG7321FM6.jpg

IbanezRG7321FM4.jpg

IbanezRG7321FM3.jpg

IbanezRG7321FM9.jpg

IbanezRG7321FM1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
what does this mean?
"EMG 81-7 (B) and 60-7 (N), both are HARDWIRED"

It means that the pickups installed are an EMG 81-7 in the bridge and a 60-7 in the neck and that the connections are actually soldered like they would be with passive pickups because the person who owned it before me did not have the EMG quick connect cables that make the installation process a breeze.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
I just wanted to up this a little bit...

I've had a few people who are interested and have asked if I'd ship internationally and while I appreciate the interest is that I've looked into it and it's just not going to work out and I'd also like to say again that I strongly prefer to do a CON US sale ONLY through Paypal via gift option, again thank you for your interest.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Bump, come on guys, EMG's, String Saver saddles, and a hardshell case for 325$... there should be someone willing to jump all over that.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to bump this one last time and if I can't get any kinda luck then I'm going to try my local pawn shops so if any of you are interested out there then hit me up, we'll talk and see if we can work out a deal.

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
let me talk to my mom i have to wait for my bc rich to sell on ebay i should have enough after it sells

325 firm?

i means its agreat price any wear on it? dings/marks/scratches/chips?

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
let me talk to my mom i have to wait for my bc rich to sell on ebay i should have enough after it sells

325 firm?

i means its agreat price any wear on it? dings/marks/scratches/chips?

The price is firm, as far as condition goes there are no dings, dents, scratches or anything of the sort, as a matter of fact it still has the plastic film on the truss rod cover as well as the electronics cover.

EDIT: After reviewing your profile and the reason for your negative reputation I've found that your Ebay auction ends next month, I'm sorry but in the most polite way I can possibly say it is that I'm not going to hold this guitar for you on a maybe that your guitar will sell so that you can buy mine, I hope you understand.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm bumping this to say that it is no longer available and would like to ask a mod to lock this up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.