RIP to my pupper dog

• Thread starter Crungy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sad news, I had to have my dog Lucy put down today.

Lucy from a few days ago hanging out with us in the living room.
Screenshot_20240701_132045_Gallery.jpg

Lucy with her "little" brother yesterday. (he's a 100lb hound that's a freeze baby and usually needs a blanket on him)
Screenshot_20240701_133730_Gallery.jpg

She was 12 years old and a huge part of the family. She was the oldest of our three current dogs and had some other pupper siblings that she outlived. She was always a happy dog with a lot of personality and she was always so sweet.... She always had a lot of energy whether it was running back to the house and leaping on the deck or playing tug of war with her rope. She always had a lot of energy and spunk!

We loved her so much and we'll miss her terribly.
Screenshot_20240701_135213_Gallery.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I hope you are holding up, mate. We love them unconditionally and they still find ways to love us even more than that. Rest well, Lucy.

zappatton2

Reaction score
I really am sorry for your loss. I've lost pets that have hit me harder than human family members, it's no less than devastating.

Moongrum

Reaction score
Worst part of pets is how much longer we live than them. Looks like Lucy had a pretty good life hanging out with her family and playing in a pretty big yard there. Sorry for your loss, Crungy.