FT Rivera Knucklehead Tre

• Thread starter kylendm
  • Start date
  • Tags
    rivera kn
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Thinking about trading my KTRE just for something different. I love this amp though so I won't mind keeping it if nothing comes this way.
Basically as you guys know, this amp has a huge fat lead channel and phenomenal clean channel. Probably the best clean I've ever heard on a high gain amp.
I'm not looking to sell it but just to put a price I'll set it at $1100. Comes with an ATA case and foot switch. It's also super clean and the tubes have plenty of life in them!
Also note that one of the knobs went missing from the previous seller so he put on another.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Footswitch and ATA case
Location (City,State or City,Country): NJ
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm here or kylendm @ comcast . net
References (eBay or other forum userid): here and kylendm123 on ebay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Mainly looking for other high gain amps.
Pictures:
d1JIDLA.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ozzman619

Reaction score
Interested in a Engl FireBall 100? Located in Toronto Canada but would love to try out a KnuckleHead

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score
Up. Also have a Jackson Slatxmg3-7 and a boss dd-20 I can add to sweeten a deal. Jackson comes with a mono case as well.