Saw Lamb of God and Megadeth in VA \m/

• Thread starter DangerousTacos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DangerousTacos

dt.com Irregular :P
Reaction score
...and holy fuck, both put on a great show.

At the (something) Pavilion in Portsmouth, VA. I live in North Carolina, so it was about a 3 hour drive from where I live. Well worth it.

Lineup was as follows:
The Smashup (some new band, sounded kinda emo)
Into Eternity (Canadian Death Metal)
Lamb of God :hbang:
Megadeth :metal:

The pit for Lamb of God was huge... and damn do they put on a good show.

Megadeth was pretty damn good too, alot of fire stuff (pyrotechnics?) was put into the show, which was pretty cool. Its a shame people kept throwin shit up at the stage when they were playing though. Stupid new age metal mo-fo's that have no respect for the foundation of metal :rant:

Pictures to come later. Sorry if this kinda sucks, hadn't made a post like this before. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rcfreak7772000

Reaction score
spiffinator :D

i saw them too, in Columbus ohio

they had a hell of a PA system there, i dunno if they r touring with it, but it was amazing, but they turned it down really low when lamb of god came on :/, to the point that i was talking at a normal level to the guy next to me about how they should turn it up, so meow...shit :p

other than that, the sound was amazing, and loud :D :p,
i missed into eternity, but i caught them at an off date show, right after their other guitarist ditched them halfway through the tour :/, but tim roth did a hell of a job doing the solos and rythm

arch enemy, i dig their stuff, but i haven't listened to much of it, so it was a learning expirience for me :p

and the rest, i really don't care for to be honest, even though i do respect megadeth for laying the foundation of metal

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Shit, I wonder when they're coming up towards me.

I already missed Arch Enemy last night and Buckethead last sunday.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nTelos pavilion! damnit, hahaha, i just got up here last night hahaha.

Pericles

Reaction score
I was there that night too! That was my bitrthday!!! I really enjoyed the show, and i love how a bought a LAWN ticket and i still got in the orchestra pit....lol. The nTelos pavilloin is a fucking awesome place.

DangerousTacos

dt.com Irregular :P
Reaction score
Pericles said:
I was there that night too! That was my bitrthday!!! I really enjoyed the show, and i love how a bought a LAWN ticket and i still got in the orchestra pit....lol. The nTelos pavilloin is a fucking awesome place.

I talked to you there.

...I think

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Mastodon said:
Fucking-A, how are you going to skip past the Nation's capital?

No shit, right? I don't think they really have the appropriate size venue to play around here, though. It's not like that tour is bringing in the numbers.