Saw the Simpsons Movie today...

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Fucking hilarious!:lol: I haven't been interested in the cartoon for a while now, but this was great. I really hope they allow the series to go out on a good note now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky Seven

Lucky☆Seven
Reaction score
To me, the simpsons hasn't been good for 5 or so years, but if it's as good as you say it is, I might just have to see it...

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Metalocolypse > The Simpsons

BTW, we need a live action feature film featuring the boys from Dethklok! :metal:

So, it'd be a 5-piece band with only 2 actors (all 5 members of the band are voice acted by 2 people, Brendan Smalls doing Nathan Explosion, Swisgaar, and Pickles, and another guy doing Murderface and Toki)? That doesn't seem like it'd work as a live action... :scratch:

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got back from it. Its HILARIOUS, one of the funniest movies I have seen in SO long!

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Considering the fact that it's been promoted almost 100% as a "ha ha, look, Homer is getting hurt again!" fest, I've been quite wary of seeing this.

Can anyone who has seen this explain if this is the main premise for teh funnay?

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Considering the fact that it's been promoted almost 100% as a "ha ha, look, Homer is getting hurt again!" fest, I've been quite wary of seeing this.

Can anyone who has seen this explain if this is the main premise for teh funnay?

The main premise of it is Homer doing something really really dumb, and the whole town paying the price for it... I'll say no more.;)

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
The main premise of it is Homer doing something really really dumb, and the whole town paying the price for it... I'll say no more.;)

So, in essence, just like pretty much every other show?

I'll probably go see it. I've been kind of down on the Simpsons and their extra efforts to push this film lately, but the previews I've seen for the movie do look quite funny.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I found myself not watching the Simpsons for a while, for some reason I lost interest in it and I like Futurama more but I do want to see this movie. :yesway:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been liking some of this season better than the last couple of years. I still prefer Family Guy lately, and definitely Futurama.

I think Futurama should get a movie :yesway:

And bring back Clone High and Undergrads.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^Actually, they're back to only one movie now, the other three are being retooled and will make up the sixteen episodes of the new series coming to Comedy Central next year. Can't say I'm not pleased with that outcome:yesway:

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Well as long as it has a proper ending and doesn't end in limbo like Clone High, I'm cool with it.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well as long as it has a proper ending and doesn't end in limbo like Clone High, I'm cool with it.

:agreed: same goes with Undergrads. Both were great shows, but didn't find their audience until long after they were cancelled, and I'm guessing it's now too late to pick up where they left off.