Scale the Summit MegaThread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisLetchford

Reaction score
Hey man, thanks for posting this! Yes, been swamped getting ready for the release of the record and our tour in March/April with Periphery and Fair To Midland. I'm rebuilding my live rig, switching to a bunch of new stuff. Im sure someone posted the dates already, I haven't checked yet though.

We'll be posting the first studio video update this week. I'll make sure to get on here and post it. So keep an eye out!

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
This album better not lose the whole "Earth"
element to their music.
And there best be a tab book Chris!
Can't wait to see you guys with Periphery in April.
Such a good show last January in Nashville.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
I wonder the same thing.

Than again, it IS only 2 months away, so it won't be too much of a wait...I think i'll be able to handle it.

True, but the human abstracts album is set to release towards the end of march, and they already have 2 songs out. STS couuuuld give us something :cool:

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
I've recently gotten into STS so this is really cool to hear that they have new material on the way.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I was gonna wait for Chris to post it, but he hasn't logged on since Jan. 11. :lol:

So...... Scale the Summit pre-orders are available now for their new album "The Collective." Release date is March 3.

:shred::hbang::shred:

(they're at the bottom of the page)
Scale The Summit - BANDS - English

Just noticed they are American Apparel shirts (who I suspect only use children's sizes), so I'm gonna need a 2XL but they only have XL. Damnit guys, why can't you appease large people?? :lol:

I'm also glad it isn't Merchconnect. Prosthetic is actually going to start shipping the pre-orders "beginning Feb. 20" so that people have them when the album is released. Imagine that?

With American Apparel, just go up a single size. So I guess if you are an XL, you could always get one and show off the "gunshow." I mean, that's how everyone seems to wear American Apparel anyway.

nojyeloot

Reaction score
yeeeeeeees....thanks for posting Chris

2 questions:

using the AFX for the tone? if so, which model?
pups used in that custom?

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score
awesome! very excited for this, and i love mark and jasons work over there at audiohammer.

are you guys using that toft atb board i saw at the beginning of the video?

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
Pumped for this. Doing the whole preorder package thingy, as well as picking up various items from the online store :yesway: