FT Schechter KM7 MK1 Lambo Orange

• Thread starter Strtsmthng
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Strtsmthng

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
For sale is a Schecter Keith Merrow KM7 Mk1 7 String in rare and sought-after Lambo Orange, very good cosmetic condition with no dings or scratches whatsoever, only light swirls/marks. Hipshot bridge, Seymour Duncan Nazgul/Sentient pickups, stainless steel frets, luminlay dots, locking tuners, 26.5 inch baritone scale.

Only light swirls/marks, adaptations: bone nut, Schaller straplock buttons, push/push knob. Remark: the knob of the toggle switch has fallen off, the switch itself is fully functional.
Comes in generic, useable PRS-style case and protective box.
Private seller, not warranties or returns. The photographs attached are a part of the description.

Sale is preferred but I am also open to trades, but very specific guitars only - try me.

Brief & Accurate Description of the guitar:
Schecter KM7 Mk1 Lambo Orange
Modifications (if any): Nut replaced with bone nut, Schaller straplock buttons, push/push-pot
Accessories (hardshell case etc): generic PRS-style hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Vienna, Austria
International OK? : EU only
Contact Info (No Phone #s):
PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay hassanderritter
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 850 Eur including shipping

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

negativezebra

Reaction score
Hey there, would you be interested in a trade with a Caparison Dellinger with some cash on my side? I recall this was 2006 and in immaculate condition.

Attachments

• 22355774-02D7-48E9-9B9D-CBDE2ED1FF17.jpeg
    22355774-02D7-48E9-9B9D-CBDE2ED1FF17.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40

Strtsmthng

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind offer, that is an awesome guitar! Unfortunately i don't gel with Floyds, though...

zodiactone

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
These really are great guitars, I still have mine (same color), and track a lot of our guitars with it.