Schecter Banshee discontinue.

• Thread starter guigan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
"We have expanded the BANSHEE ELITE Series ... and we DO plan to revise and re-release the Banshee in 2017"
Where did they confirm this? The only thing I'd change in it, is the neck heel to start further down the neck (while remaining bolt-on), otherwise I absolutely love mine Banshee :shred:

Zado

Reaction score
Hoping they'll make them with traditional headstock...it'd be great!

Something like this
101698.jpg

77191.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
^It's a signature model, but it does exist.

tommyguitar.jpg

If I wanted a shreddy guitar, the Tommy Victor would be one I would get. I like the reverse headstock, and I idolize Tommy. :lol:

NeglectedField

Reaction score
Once again, where was this confirmed? 2 pages in and one person has questioned where this was read/heard.

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
Once again, where was this confirmed? 2 pages in and one person has questioned where this was read/heard.

On the Schecter website, there's this thing called "the Vault".

Vault

Please keep in mind that ALL of these models are discontinued so there will be no way of obtaining them from us.

Enter it, order models alphabetically and you'll see that all the "regular" Banshee models are in there. Didn't find the Banshee Elites on the Vault list though. So I guess they'll keep those for now.