Schecter C-7 Pro ?

• Thread starter Rocks256
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rocks256

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have had previous thread about getting Jackson JS32-7 Snow White, most of You guys recommended me this guitar. I decided to get it and was really hyped. However Guitar center told me that these won't be available for a longer time. I have been thinking of Demon 7, i have had Demon 7 before but i stopped playing metal in 2018. Sold it and stared to play blues with tele and strat. I havent had 7 string guitar for over 3 years in my hands. I have forgotten how it feels to play so heavy stuff. Im a fan of KoRn, Mudvayne, Architects etc

Owned previously Demon 7 in Crimson Red Burst and was thinking about Vintage White Demon 7 but... For a few bucks more i can get Schecter Demon 7 in Aurura Burst (Purple burst). Im stunned how lovely it looks. Also it has passive pickups which i preffer

Demon 7 Costs here 550$ USD and C-7 Pro costs here 675$ USD. A 125$ difference , i can do it for passive pickups and nice non black 7 string, non emg. I havent had a chance to play one, can You help me or tell me how C-7 Pro feels in terms of quality? Did you like it?

Video of it

/wrists

enthusiast
Reaction score
really i'd look for a higher spec'd guitar that's korean like an apocalypse or silver mountain c7

not a fan of the lower end schecter stuff at around that price range, has always been inconsistent quality and if i'm paying $700 i don't want it to be a coinflip

or if you can get a blackjack c7 etc

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
As I understand the c7 pro is an overseas only deal guitar. Which sucks. That said the c6 version is one I've played several times. IMO the line in general is one of schecter's nicest budget models. I'd take this over the Keith Merrow KM-7 standard. Just a nice looking guitar. Quality is generally solid on schecter Imports from Indonesia and especially Korea from my experiences. One thing I know I'd do with one is swap pups and throw in locking tuners and it's done.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rocks256

Reaction score
really i'd look for a higher spec'd guitar that's korean like an apocalypse or silver mountain c7

not a fan of the lower end schecter stuff at around that price range, has always been inconsistent quality and if i'm paying $700 i don't want it to be a coinflip

or if you can get a blackjack c7 etc
Apocalypse costs twice as much as c-7 pro here. I think i will stick with C 7 pro atm

dirtool

Reaction score
Anyone experienced to change the bridge to gotoh 510fx-7? It seems fit, no extra holes need to be drilled.